💌🎤 Kou's crush at first sight 🎤💌

A/N - au based off of this incorrect quote I did a while back (15) because why not lmao

AYYYY I came to edit this and I also decided I'd mix a request along with it!! The request is from @mitsubabyy!

In case anyone is too lazy to look at the incorrect quote, this is what it is;

-----------------------------------------
[at a restaurant]
-
Mitsuba, walking up to Kou: Hey, are you single?
Kou, with a pink face: Y-Yeah...
*Mitsuba proceeds to take the chair across from Kou to his table*
Mitsuba: Ok, thanks!
Kou: ...damn it.
---------------------------------------

also they're a bit aged up in this story! That's pretty much it lmao.

Dude this story is basically just Kou having the biggest bisexual panic ever istg-

--------------————————

|Kou's POV|
-
I was feeling a bit hungry like all humans do, so I went to a restaurant, because, well, why wouldn't I? It was a bit full but I luckily found a table. I was just on my phone until a boy with the prettiest looking pink hair and eyes walked towards me.

"Hey, are you single?" He asked me out of the blue.

I turned a light shade of pink.

WHY THE HELL IS HE SO CUTE I CAN'T-
HEHUENUHWUJUDHUWJIDJUWNUDJUJWIJDUJWUJUDJEU

"uH- eRm- Y-yES." I felt my heart beat fast.

To those words, he grabbed the chair across from me which made my blush worse, but he moved it over to his table.

"Cool, thanks!" I just stared as he walked away, facepalming myself.

"...damn it."

This is what you get for falling for someone at first glance, Kou-

I waited a bit longer for my food, and when it finally arrived I couldn't help but keep looking at the boy from earlier.

Should I talk to him...? No- wait, yeah- no- but he might like you- he might not- but you never know- you're probably right about the not liking you thing- AAAAGHJHQGKHSHSBAJAHIQS

"Hey, are you ok...??" His sudden voice snapped me from my thoughts.

OH WAIT HE'S RIGHT IS FRONT OF ME WHAT THE FU-

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

"You've been staring at me for a while... did I do something? Do you want the chair back?"

"Nononono!! Sit on the chair as much as you want!! I just... erm...!!" He looked at me with a puzzled look.

'Sit on the chair as much as you want'?? Very smooth...

"W-Whats your name??" I forced myself to ask him.

"Mitsuba. Why, do I look like someone you don't like? Someone you recognize? Or are you just mesmerized by my cuteness~?" He winked at me and stuck his tongue out while holding up a peace sign, and I had never felt more dead in my life.