✨the sleepover✨

A/N - Sorry for not updating in a while! I should try writing more qwq, anyways I hope you enjoy this story! Like always all ghosts are alive uwu
One more thing - this idea was very vague in my notes so I'm just gonna make the story up as I go, therefore it probably won't be the best lol

-

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
It was already half way through the school day, and during lunch time I was just wandering around taking pictures of everything beautiful I saw. It was relaxing since Kou was hanging out with his other friends and I was all alone with my thoughts. The pictures I took were mostly just pictures of nature, trees, animals, and... well, Kou himself. Don't get me wrong, he's a great friend and he's really important to me, but I just like him as a close friend.

You know what? Who am I kidding? I guess I shouldn't lie to myself... no one else can read my thoughts anyways. At least, I hope they can't...

I like Kou as way more than a friend. More than a close friend even. I've liked him ever since he came up to me one lunch and offered his food, seeing I was alone and had no friends. Ok, maybe I didn't like him then. I thought he was a lame-ass traffic safety earring pervert, but... the more time I spend with him, the more I fall for him, and it's a curse. I grabbed my camera and continued taking pictures of the scenery and Kou when he wasn't looking.

I hope no one ever goes through my camera roll.

I took a break sitting under a tree, and then I saw Amane and Yashiro come up to me. I've always been jealous of Yashiro, I'm not even gonna lie. Of course I'd NEVER admit any of these thoughts though.

Kou is too head over heals for her... I just wish he'd look at me for a change or something.

"What do you need Amane and Daikon-girl?" I asked.

"Hey...! I'm not a daikon!" The big ankled girl snapped back.

She then rolled her eyes and put all her focus on Amane. That was the main thing I liked about her. The feelings she had for Amane were obvious. But... I also want Kou to be happy, so I had very mixed feelings.

"Anyways, we're inviting you to a sleepover." Amane said, ignoring the previous interaction.

"Pffft, aren't sleepovers for like, teenage girls or whatever? Wow how la-"

"Kou is gonna be there." Amane gave me a sly smile.

"A-As if that affects my answer! Sleepovers are lame but, you're lucky I have no plans today!" I looked away from him, praying my face wasn't red.

"Whatever you say~ Anyways, I'll text you the address after school." Amane teased.

Am I that obvious??

-Time Skip-

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
After school I went home, buying myself some time before the sleepover. (A/N, like usual this story takes place on Friday because it's convenient lmfao.) I checked my messages.

PuttingMyBrotherDown added FancyDaikon to a Group Chat
PuttingMyBrotherDown added OverSizedEgo to a Group Chat
PuttingMyBrotherDown added ItsAPieceOfCakeToBakeAPrettyCake to a Group Chat
OverSizedEgo named the Group Chat A Bunch of Jokes