Imma come back like a boomerang

heyyyyyyy wassuuuuup I'm writing again but not really, my mitsukou hyperfixation is back but idk how much motivation I'll have to write so 😋🤭

this fanfic is called "Oh no"

synopsis - oh no 😨😱‼️‼️‼️

there's some suggestive stuff, but keep in mind these two are 13-14 and are just doing stuff that teens do. Please do NOT sexualize them in the comments :))

also Yokoo uses they/them because I said so <3

---------------------------------------------

Kou was falling asleep in class, per usual. That's when Mitsuba poked him and he jolted awake.

"gAH, WHAT-" The whole class turned to stare at him and he turned bright red.

"Um-" He chuckled nervously.

The teacher rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"Kou, we're partners for this project. Pay attention, dumbass!" Mitsuba bonked him on the head.

"Sorry, sorry!" The blonde cried.

"Ugh, it's whatever. Also, my mom is working late tonight, so can I go to your place?" Mitsuba asked.

Kou's eyes lit up. He loved the thought of him and Mitsuba hanging out. Then again, since when hasn't he?

"Yeah, I'd love to!" He smiled.

Mitsuba rolled his eyes.

"No need to get so excited, you perv. I only want to go because I have nothing better to do with no one better."

Kou put his hand over his own mouth, ready to tease Mitsuba.

"*gasp*, are you telling me that THE Mitsuba Sousuke knows no one better than me? Implying that I'm the best person you know?" Mitsuba hit him on the head again.

"Ow!" Kou exclaimed.

"Keep that shit up and I'll just hang out with Yokoo or Satou instead." The pink haired boy scolded.

Kou rubbed the area of his head Mitsuba hit.

"Noted. You didn't deny it though." Kou smiled once again.

Mitsuba made sure not to stare at the dimwit's smile for too long, or else he'd start blushing. He decided to be stubborn and ignore Kou's remark, and the two worked on their project for the rest of class.

~next period~

Next period Kou made sure not to fall asleep. It was math, and the last thing he wanted to do was get behind. He sat at a table with his closest friends, Yokoo and Satou. The two were dating, and while envious, Kou was also happy for them.

"Hey!" Yokoo whispered.

Kou looked at them with a confused look.

"Wanna hang out with me and Satou afterschool? We're going to the arcade!" They said with a smile.

Yokoo said almost everything with a smile, and Kou swears that he's never seen them sad. As tempted as he was to say yes, he remembered Mitsuba would be over and had to decline. Theoretically, all four of them could go together. However, Kou liked hanging out with Mitsuba one on one. I'm sure it's obvious as to why.