🌱 coming out 🌷

au where Kou comes out, but it might not be what you're expecting. that's it.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A MONTH AND NOT DOING REQUESTS, MY MENTAL HEALTH HAS BEEN BAD BUT I HAD A SUDDEN MOTIVATION RUSH FOR THIS SO HNWJDJQJD

------------------------------------

Kou woke up, being greeted by his alarm. He normally would've grunted and reluctantly got out of bed, but he moved with a smile. He had been nervous and excited these past few days, because he had been planning to ask Mitsuba out for a while. It was Friday. Seemingly the perfect day. Though, before he asked Mitsuba out, there'd be something he'd have to tell him first. Kou started sweating thinking about it.

Mitsuba won't think of you any differently. Just calm down.

Kou reassured himself. He quickly made his siblings breakfast and headed to school.

~at school~

During class, Kou whispered to Mitsuba.

"Psssst!" Mitsuba turned back with an annoyed face.

"What is it?"

"Sleepover at my place? Afterschool?" Mitsuba rolled his eyes and nodded.

Meanwhile, on the inside he was grinning like an idiot. He loved having sleepovers at Kou's house, and he loved Kou's little sister Tiara. When Tiara couldn't get Kou to wear dresses for her tea parties, Mitsuba would reluctantly agree to take his place. Now both Mitsuba and Kou were waiting for the day to end.

~end of the school day~

Mitsuba waited for Kou at the school's entrance, and he ran out with a grin on his face.

"Hey, Mitsu!"

"Hi, Lame Earring. Took you long enough." The two started walking.

"Soooorry, I was helping Tsuchigomori-sensei."

Mitsuba huffed.

"Hmph, you should know better than to leave such a delicate boy like me out here in the heat~ I'm dying!" Mitsuba made a stabbing motion towards his chest while walking.

"Jeez, you're so dramatic, Sousuke."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It isn't."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Kou rolled his eyes, and the two continued their playful banter until eventually reaching Kou's house. Kou opened the door, and to his surprise, Tiara was acting tame. She was watching TV with her mokke Fairy, rather than playing pirates or princesses. Kou would be lying if he said he didn't like the silence.

"Tiara!" Mitsuba smiled.

"Pretty boy!" She shouted.

She loved Mitsuba, and the two were practically siblings themselves.

"I didn't know you were coming over!"