mitsukou headcanons 2 !!

A/N - OH MY GOD I HAVE THE FORMAT OPTION TO PUT STUFF IN THE MIDDLE AND RIGHT AND LEFT AGAIN LET'S GOOOOOO

I was working on a story and in one part they have to text but wattpad wouldn't let me format the text correctly so I'm happy I can again 😭😭😭

anyways I don't have motivation to write a full on story so here are some headcanons for now !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiara and Mitsuba are really close, and Mitsuba always plays tea party with her when Teru is unavailable, while Kou is offended he's the third choice when both Teru and Mitsuba are busy. Tiara also gave Mitsuba the nickname "onii-chan's prince"

when Kou texts Mitsuba he doesn't let his phone turn off and waits intensely for a notification (A/N - totally not calling myself out ahahahahahahahahahah)

Kou and Mitsuba both have pictures of them together all over the walls of their rooms. There's also a few of their other friends, Yashiro, Am and, and a few others, but it's mostly them together.

Kou likes when Mitsuba pets his hair.

Yako doesn't like Mitsuba much but she sees Kou as her little brother so she treats him nicely.

Kou spams Mitsuba with kind messages when they don't text for an hour because he misses him.

Mitsuba doesn't like expressing his feelings with words much so he'll make gestures towards Kou (an example could be reaching his hands out to hint that he wants a hug) to which Kou understands and would hug him as tight as possible, followed by Mitsuba kissing him on the cheek.

Mitsuba always wants to hold hands with Kou, both because he thinks it's comfortable and because he gets jealous easily, so he wants people to know they're together.

One time Kou and Mitsuba were kissing on Kou's bed until they heard the door open and saw Minamoto Fairy staring at them which made them both freak out. Turns out it was either world domination or a piece of candy for Minamoto Fairy. The candy was enough to stop the homicidal urges.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N - that's all for now !! I hope you guys liked these headcanons

ok it's late goodnight I hope you all have greats days ^^