💕 valentine's day 💕

A/N - like usual all ghosts are alive uwu. ALSO, I was too lazy to make this two parts so it's gonna be a little long owo

|Kou's POV|
-
I looked down at my hands nervously. It was valentine's day, and in them were a box of chocolates and a letter. I put them in my bag and headed inside the school. Then as I was walking, I saw her.

"Oi, Senpai!" She turned to look at me and smiled.

"Hey Kou-kun!" I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

Yashiro Nene. She was older than me, but she was my friend. Before I knew it, after a while of being her friend I caught feelings.

"C-Can we meet next to the girls' bathroom after school?" I avoided her gaze as much as I could.

Don't get me wrong, I like staring into her eyes, but my stomach just feels so twisted...

"Yeah sure! Anyways, I was supposed to meet up with Amane in a bit, so I'll see you later."

"Cool ok! See you." She just smiled and waved.

"Pffft-" I heard a noise behind me and jumped.

Then I turned around and saw my best friend Mitsuba. He was a cocky, girly, and quite a rude boy, but I still liked him.

"Wow lame-ass traffic earring. You sure we're nervous in front of Daikon-senpai." He teased.

"D-Don't call her that! You'd do the same for a girl you loved." Mitsuba looked like he hesitated for a second.

I wonder what's up with that.

"Come on Kou, you know I'd never fall for any girl. No one is as cute as me sadly~ Also not to burst your bubble, but I don't think you're in love." As dumb of a thing that was to say, he was right.

Yeah... I'm probably not in love... and Mitsuba isn't the type of guy to fall for a girl... plus he is cute... wait. What?? No. The only person I find attractive is Yashiro-senpai. I could never be with a stuck up person like Mitsuba. Right?

I realized I had gone idle for a few seconds until quickly responding without thinking.

"Pfft so if you're not into girls, then are you into guys or something?"

"Wh-What?! I'm not gay! I simply just haven't found anyone interesting enough to be with. You probably wish I was gay though, don't you, you pervert!" His face was all red and I had no idea why.

The redness all stopped when he thought for a few seconds and asked me a question before I could respond.

"So... what are you gonna give Daikon-senpai...? Since Mitsuba was my friend, I figured I could show him.

I pulled out the letter and box out as Mitsuba examined it. We must've been talking for too long, because before we knew it, the bell rang. Mitsuba quickly put the box and letter in my hands and headed to class.

"By Kou-kun!" Mitsuba smiled as he was walking away.

"Bye Mitsu!"

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
Damn it damn it damn it!!

I thought over and over to myself.