cat owners

Mitsuba and Kou get the opportunity to become cat owners, but something unexpected happens!

story requested by imgayformisaamane

(I'll proofread this tomorrow, I'm tired.)

--------------------------------------------

|Kou's POV|

-
"Hey Babe, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into me and Mitsuba's house.

It was Friday, and I was feeling very ready for the weekend.

"Kou!" Mitsuba smiled, running up to me and giving me a hug.

"You smell good." He said while burying his face in my chest.

"Mitsu, you say that everyday. Plus you know I work as a cook." I hugged him back and pet his hair.

"I knoooow, but I know you like it." I blushed, not being able to come up with a good response.

Mitsuba then pulled away, thinking for a second before jumping up and down out of excitement.

"Oh, I just remembered, I have something to show you! C'mere c'mere c'mere!" Mitsuba nearly yelled, pulling my arm and dragging me quickly to the couch.

"Okay, Okay! What is it?" Once we sat down Mitsuba pulled out his phone, opened a tab, and started aggressively shaking it in front of my face. I very gently slowed him down and took the phone out of his hands. There was an instagram post with a photo of Yokoo and Satou in front of 7 kittens in a basket. Yokoo had on a big smile and was holding up a peace sign, meanwhile Satou gave out a forced smile and what seemed to be an awkward wave. It was posted on Yokoo's account. The caption read "Hello wonderful followers and friends!! It appears that our cat Kimchi had kittens. Whoops! Me and Satou don't have the money for them, so dm us if you're willing to adopt!!!! (Please adopt one,Satou is quite stressed <3)" When I finished reading the post I slowly lowered the phone down and was greeted with Mitsuba staring at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Soooooooo?" He smiled at me innocently.

I thought about it for a second.

"I mean... they are pretty cute... and we do make pretty good money..." Mitsuba was practically squealing at this point, so I giggled and gave in.

"Okay, okay. We can get a kitten." I smiled.

"YAY!" Mitsuba wrapped his arms around me and gave me tons of pecks all over my face, making me blush.

No matter how long we've been together, his kisses have always made me blush. I went ahead and dmed Yokoo's account.

(also I know Yokoo's first name is Shun and Satou's first name is Yomogi but shhhhhhhhh, for this story they're switched 😇)
-

@.Yokoo._yomogi

Hey Yokoo!
Me and Mitsuba saw your post, and we're interested in adopting a kitten!

sweet!!!
since were buddies theres no need for formality. just come on over and pick 1 out :D
not 2night tho, satou is sleeping 🤭