Arc 4 Chapter 32: Undying Love

Start from the beginning

He knew he couldn't waste any time lest the youth would find a way to maneuver around the long line of flames so swiftly he bolted away.

S was frozen in Huizhens arms as she was surprised at the current development.

She still couldn't move but her eyes looked up towards Huizhen as she felt relieved, she couldn't go through with the soul binding, it would be best if she could simply find the ML and FL and die by their hands.

"Ha you think I'll let you two leave so easily this time?" Jun lightly whispered against the blazing fire wall.

Jun's eyes grew deeply scary as the sky began to grow darkened.

...............

"Do you still intend to die?" Hiuzhen suddenly asked as they ran.

"Yes." The Villain's words were always serious and resolved, never hesitating.

Huizhen felt a stiffness grow in his chest as his head hurt, but before he could think anymore the Villain lightly spoke.

"When I'm gone... please look after him." Her voice was serious leaving no room for refusal. 

"I'll-" 

Just as the man intended to answer the sound of multiple lightning strikes suddenly resounded throughout the entire area!

*BAM

*BAM

*BAM

The sky lit up with multiple powerful strikes blinding the entire area. It was as if even the heavens were asking who dared to try and progress to another stage so soon!

The feeling of electrifying energy could be sensed all through out the air.

Huizhen and the Villain grew stiff, neither one wishing to believe what was happening.

"It can't be- not again." The Villain was slightly stunned, for such an upgrade to happen again and so soon was strange!

Was this truly another tribulation!?

If Jun was able to pass another tribulation that would mean progressing three stages in only the span of a few days...

Even if Jun was equal in strength and agility to the ML of the world it would be unexpected, just how was he able to progress three stages in such a short time frame?

How could Jun be so powerful?

It didn't make any sense...

As if sensing the same thing Huizhen suddenly grew increasingly alert, in an instance he darted forward with the Villain in his arms but it was too late.

*BAM

The last of the lightning strikes suddenly cleared as the tribulation swiftly ended. 

Immediately everything grew eerily quiet, even though it had been a rough tribulation with at least 50 strikes in the span of a minute everything was calm now. 

It was as if the sudden powerful burst had just been nothing more then a simple illusion,  hallucination.

However as Huizhen rushed forward it all proved to be real, just as he was about to dart into the deep forest with S in his arms, a powerful presence swiftly appeared 15 feet in front of him.

*Crunch

The powerful presence stepped forward as the forest leaves crumpled beneath his feet.

Huizhen unconsciously stepped back.