Epilogue - Happy Endings

Hey! How are you guys doing? Here I am back with the final update of this story. Thank you so much for showing so much love to me and my book in these years. We have finally this long journey of 4 years (because of my slow updates). Here you go with the epilogue.

Sanyukta

We both were still seated on our knees, exhaling each other's scent, lost in the warmth of our love. I opened my eyes as I felt a few drops sliding through my shoulder blade.

"I am really sorry Sanyukta. I feel so disgusted about myself. You have bred so much because of me and still you are here, expecting me with open arms. I can never be enough grateful to God for giving me someone like you to love." He sniffed at my shoulder.

My lips slightly split into a smile and at this moment I know that my decision of giving us a chance again was not wrong.

" I know it is stupid on my behalf to ask but I still can not believe that how can you expect me back in your life. How can you love someone like me Sanyukta?" He detached himself and looked into my eyes.

His eyes held a sense of insecurity. I knew somewhere that his guilt was not allowing him to accept my love. I slowly traced his cheek.

" Maine wada kia tha khud se ki tumse mohobhat kayamat se pehle nahi krungi,
Kayamat iss liye kyunki shayad uss roz na humari barbadi ka khauf hoga aur na mustakabil ki chinta,
Aaj shayad kayamat hi hai islia hogyi mohobhat tumse, ek baar fir se. "

(I promised myself that I will not love you again before the doom. Because perhaps that day there will be neither the fear of my ruin nor worry about the future. Today is probably doom, that's why I have fallen in love with you, once again.)

His eyes widened as he registered the depth of my words.

"I-" He opened his mouth but got interrupted with a loud coughing sound.

We both looked behind and saw Misha and Arpita looking at us with teasing looks.

"That was really intense Sanyukta." Arpita smiled at me and though I was looking straight but still could feel his burning gaze all over me.

"We are really sorry guys. We didn't want to interrupt your romance but we are running short of time. Sanyu finally has the time." Misha showed me the wrist watch that she was wearing.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting about it. But what could I do, I forget the world around me, whenever I have my man besides me.

" Okay sanyukta! Enough of your poetry! We all know you are freshly in love. Stop showing it off so much. " My conciseness rolled her eyes.

"Time for what?" He looked confused.

"Time to fulfill our promise." I whispered to him.

I held his hand and Misha - arpita gave us the way. We entered the house together. I looked at him as he got stuck in his tracks and gasped loudly.

Randhir

There was a beautiful decorated pavilion in front of us. All the guests and family members have gathered around the pavilion whereas the priest was making the arrangements.

So she was talking about this promise. Our promise of staying together forever.

God! This woman never fails to surprise me!

I saw dad, standing in a corner. He looked at me and smiled softly. I looked at Sanyukta and she, as if understanding my unsaid words, left my palm. I walked towards him.

" I am really sorry dad for not standing upto your expectations. I am sorry for not keeping up to your name and preachings. But I promise you dad that I will try to be a better man, just like you. But please forgive me."