our first meet

Morning sun rays has enlighten the whole room..but they were not as bright to light up the dark thoughts of the girl who was sitting on the ground,folding her knees to her stomach and resting her back on the bed side..the thoughts about her future life. Her swollen eyes were screaming at their peak that she has not slept the entire night. How could she sleep when she knew that these peaceful nights won't last for long. She wanted to live each and every moment fully because she knew that the path which she has chosen won't only destroy her physically but mentally also. She was thinking about what destiny has store for her...will she ever be able to win randhir...will she ever be able to turn him into a good human being. Her trance was broken by her mother voice..

anju: sanyu you are still sitting herei...get up baby..only few hours are left to start of your haldi ceremony. (she sat on the bed) and look what you have done with you(she looked at her pale face) sanyu baby what happen why are your eyes are so red...

sanyu: nothing like that mumma..i am absolutely fine..it just that i was not feeling well..now everything will get change..i will now become the daughter in law of shekhawat family.. ( a long tear escape from her eye by just recalling randhir's words).

anju: (by keeping her hand on her head) sanyu... what happened..why are you crying...won't you share it with your mummy?..i am noticing from long time you are not happy..everything is all right ?  you are not eating properly..at this time girls face glow like a moon and see my daughter..you face is looking so dull and pale..

sanyu(by faking a smile ) nothing like that..i am just sad because i have to go now leaving my family behind...how will i live there without you people.. (by keeping her heard in her mother's lap in a chocked voice) mumma i will miss everyone especially you..i can't just live day without you how will i manage in that house ..(and tears made their ways only with the thought that after few days she would no longer be a part of her happily family).

And all the boundaries which were stopping both the mother and daughter from shedding their tears broke away. what is happening here...came a voice and they tilted their head to see the person who was none other than diya..her sister in law.

diya: i have already warned both of you that no one of us will cry till her wedding..if you guys will waste your tears like this only then how will we three ladies will make posses while crying at her farewell.(thus bringing a cheerful smile on the faces of both the ladies)now that's like my ladies..now stop crying and sanyu ..(in a teasing tone) please especially you we don't want randhir ji to complain us that we made his dear sanyu a cry baby and please my stop worrying i can sure you she is doing all her acting here only. she won;'t even remember us after going to her randhir ji house.. what say sanyu(winking).

sanyu:(smiling) bhabhi sometimes you are too much ..now i am going then also you want to pull my leg..(complaining like a kid)mumma just see you daughter in law..she is troubling me and still you are quite

anju: shut both of you. everyone is waiting outside..ceremony is about to start still you girls are not ready ...diya get her ready and bring her down..and sanyu now i don't want to see a single tear in your eyes..i want to bid farewell to my daughter with a smiling face

diya: cum-on sanyu let's get ready because now i can't bear with your mother daughter emotional torture

 .After half an hour, diya bring sanyu and then made her sit between the ladies to start the ceremony. All the ladies one by one came and put haldi on her face, arms and legs and some of her cousins playfully put haldi on her hair and teased her with randhir' name. Sanyu was feeling really happy by seeing her entire family happy.

one lady: finally our sanyu also got coloured in randhi jiname

sanyu(to herself): in my wildest dreams also i have never thought i day like this will also come when my name will be attached to yours. i still remember out first meet who would have thought that we both will end up like this