Bipolar

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for you love and votes. Keeping voting and supporting my stories.

After spending some quality time with misha, sanyukta went to kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone when she felt someone presence behind her. She turned around only to find the devil himself. She shook her head and again started concentrating on her work. Randhir went towards her and sat on the slap. He kept looking at her face whereas she was busy in chopping the vegetables ignoring his presence completely.

Randhir : so already moved in from me?

Sanyukta looked at him confusingly but then again decided to concentrate on her work.

Randhir: come-on sanyukta we are husband and wife.. Only if it is for name sake (he said raising his hands in the air after getting a hard glare from her) and husband and wife share everything with each other. Then why did you hide something this big from me.

Sanyukta ( stirring the vegetables) : listen Mr. Shekhawat first thing I don't know what you are talking about and second thing even if there is something I don't feel the need to let you know anything. We may be sharing the tittle of husband-wife but as you said it is only for name sake...but remember one thing I hate you from the depth of my heart and it is better for both of us that you stay away from me.

Randhir (looking down) : time moves so fast right. There was a time when you never used to get tired of saying I love you to me and now there is a time when you hate me and have already found someone to replace me.

He faced up only to find sanyukta looking at him emotionless but with little confusion in her eyes.

Randhir(chuckles dryly) : what did you thought that I will never come to know that your papa is thinking to get you... Married with that man...what was his name.. Yeah Arnav... Nice choice

Sanyukta turned her head towards him and was about to argue back when her throat went dry seeing moisture in his eyes. The moment he realised her gaze on him, he quickly got down of the slap and cleared his throat.

Randhir: its good! Finally you will be out of this house and everything will get back to normal. After all with you in this house, even this house feel like some down market chawl.

Saying this he went away leaving a perplexed sanyukta. It was evening time and shekhawats have invited. Misha's in-laws for the dinner at their place.

Sanyukta took the bowl of kadhai paneer and kept it on the dinning table where everyone was enjoing their dinner and took a seat beside her Randhir.

Mayank: this daal fry is so yum. I just want to kiss the hands of the person who made it.

Misha (giggling) : then you should kiss sanyu hands because she is the one who cooked it.

Mayank (looking towards sanyukta) : well I don't mind

Randhir stopped eating and looked at mayank who was passing a smile towards sanyukta. Sanyukta passed a small smile towards mayank and looked down towards her plate.

Mayank (looking towards his mom) : mom I was wandering we people can go out and have some ice cream and uncle only if you don't mind may I can take misha with me.

Harsh: offcourse beta.. You kids go and enjoy yourself.

Party : I am sorry jiju but me and arpita won't be able to make up, actually I have an early morning plus arpita is not well. She will be needing me besides her. So I hope you understand.

Mayank nodded his head in an understanding manner whereas he, misha and randhir- sanyukta made their ways towards his car. Randhir who was seating on the passenger seat looked towards mayank who was on the driving seat and saw him adjusting the mirror. He looked back at misha and sanyukta who was giggling about something lost in their own world.