Part 16

Saying this he left randhir. Randhir was having mix emotions in his heart. He just closed his eyes to calm his boiling nerves.

Randhir: only I know how I control myself sanyukta...when vidushi told me that you left like that...I was so worri (stop realising his words) ...I..i..just don't like the idea of you being alone like this..i know how much you tend to fall in problems .

After that he retired to his room only to find sanyukta sleeping uncomfortably on the floor.Tear stains were clearly visible on her face. He felt a liitle bad for scolding her like this without any fault but on the next minute his mind over power his guilt saying that she deserve this only. Just to fulfill her greed of money she married him and snatched his freedom. After the battle of his mind he slept off.

Next day sanyukta felt someone shaking her shoulder and calling her name..opening her eyes she found looking at her..he was already dressed up..

Randhir (looking here and there):vo...its already very late so now get up and get ready..i am leaving for the restaurant ..tum ready hokar aajana..fir breakfast kar lenge..

Saying this he quicky left...leaving a smiling sanyukta...she quicky got dressed in a one piece white dress coming till her knees and left her hair open.when she reach they all were waiting for her only. The food was already ordered and sanyukta squeled like a child seeing her favorite white sause pasta.They all got amused seeing her like.Though randhir was eating but his full concentration was on sanyukta who was relishing every bite of it.

Randhir (shaking his head): puri pagal hai..kal tak toh itna rona dhona kar rahi thi ab aese khaa rahi hai jaise iske baad isse kabhie pasta milega hi nahi...(looking at sanyukta) vaise kitne similar hai ye dono..usse bhi white sause pasta kitna pasand tha..why do I sometimes feel ki sanyukta hi anamika hai..( shaking his head) tu bhi pagal hai randhir..Kahan anamika aur kahan sanyukta aur pasta toh kisi ko bhi pasand ho sakta hai..

Today they decided to spend their day on the beach. But unlike yesterday today sanyukta was not left out. Every member of the gang was interacting with her. Through sahil they all got to know about yesterday scene and felt really sorry for leaving her like this.

She build sand castles with kostugi and jiggy who playfully hold each other hand in the name of building caste making sanyukta blush too seeing their mushy romance. She went to small stalls for shopping with ragini. The girls later went to food stalls and enjoyed gol gappe and kala katta and enjoyed their time...later they all played in the water except randhir and vidushi..because he felt it to be quite childlish and how can vidushi left a golden chance to spend some quality time with him.

They all retired to their room. She never knew hanging out with these rich brats can be so much fun. They were nothing like she had expected. Though they took their time in adjusting with her but once they were comfortable with her..they really made efforts to make her happy. Today she was very happy unless she knew that this happiness won't last for long. She entered her room only to find it empty. She changed her wet clothes. It was late but still there was no sign of randhir.

Sanyukta: strange..yeh toh hum sab se pehle nikal gye the vidushi ke saath..ab tak nahi aaye...kahan reh gaye..

.she called him but he did not picked up. She came out of the room and went to the reception.

Sanyukta: hi..actually I am from room no. 504..my husband still has not come to the room..do you have slightest of idea where he is...have you seen him somewhere here.

Reception: ma'am are you talking about Mr shekhawat then yes I have seen him..he entered into the resort one hour before and he was with a girl. They also told me to send some wine in the lady 's room that s room no. 502.