First Night

Cracking sound of the door broke her trance. She was standing near the window, looking at the moon. She turned around to find her moon standing with a smirk on his face. He took long steps towards her...not breaking the eye contact and slide his hand around her waist, due to which her hands automatically made their way to his chest.

Rd: (softly) so finally you got the tittle of Mrs. Shekhawat...so tell me mrs sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat how are you feeling after getting married to me ( whispering in her years huskily) and how will you feel when we will make our suhagraat tonight.

Sanyukta was in some other world. His manly cologne and husky voice was creating weird sensation in her stomach and the word suhagraat has done its magic. Randhir moved his head in the crook of her neck and placed a wet kiss over there. She just closed her eyes and her hold on his sherwani gets tight. He raised his head and run his thumb on her lower lips seductively.

Randhir:(huskily) so what are your plans for our suhagraat...how will you make me loose (making her blush) or I should say how will you trap me in your game.

Sanyukta opened her eyes and looked at him with shock expression and he was smirking evilly.

Rd: what happened sanyukta? why are you so shocked? what did you thought? That i will spend my night with you? I will make love with you? Then I m not sorry to say that wake up from your dream. I am not going to do anything of that sort with you. I will never give you anything what a wife deserves from her husband. 

Sanyukta( with moist eyes) Randhir ji why are you saying all this? Why you always take me wrong? I accepted you my husband with my soul and body. I know you hate me but trust me i have nothing ill for you in my heart. In fact I love..( interrupted by rd)

Rd: Good to know that you know your place in my life...(hold her forearms tightly) I will teach you what it happen when you mess with the randhir singh shekhawat..I will become your worst nightmare. Your every day with me will be a punishment for you. Your family will see you getting destroyed inch by inch and then also they won't be able to save you from me. You are nothing in front me. You know what? Even the sluts with whom i sleep are better than you, at least they got to spend a night in my arms. But even if i think of sacrificing my one night with then your this ugly face stops me from coming close to you. Come-on dude you could have at least seen your face for once before marrying me. 

Tears made their way through her eyes...she was feeling disgusted of herself as her husband do not find her beautiful..he thinks that she was not capable of satisfying him..till yesterday she was a down market gold digger for him but now he didn't even hesitate to count her among those prostitute, who sell their bodies just for money..how could he even think of her that low.

He leave her and sat on his huge kind size bed by resting his both palms on the bed.

Rd: sorry sanyukta i do have some standards and i never use below quality products but you don't worry i won't let your hard work go in vain. You know i have some friends who will be ready to sleep with you. If you want then i will talk to them on your behalf.

She was taken aback from his statement and she spoke with lots of courage

Sanyu: Randhirji how can you even talk something like this? For god sake I am your wife. You will send your wife to sleep with other men? Do you have any shame left in you? 

Rd( getting up from bed): oh common sanyukta!! Now why are you shying sweetheart? wait a second! Are you worried about the money factor? Then let me tell you my friends are also quite rich but it solely depends on you how you satisfy them. Your life will get set sanyukta. You don't have to play this marriage game too then. What say when should i fix your appointment with them? 

Sanyukta (place her hand on his cheek and with heavy voice ): What had happen to you? You have any idea what are you saying? I am your wife..apart from you no one has the right to touch me.

Rd( waving her hand): Oh god sanyukta! how many times should i say stop this bloody drama! It seriously doesn't affect me who touches you. I know you must be knowing other rich fishes too. Okaty tell how much should i set for you? By the way you know right that fresh pieces are paid well. So are you fresh? 

After hearing his statement..she just wanted to slap him hard on his face..he is pointing his finger at her dignity..which is precious to every girl...which decided to give only to her love...and for sanyukta no one could ever get that right, except randhir. She control her anger because she knew that she had to handle him very carefully..otherwise it won't take him a minute to ruin their marriage. She took a deep breath.

Sanyu( calmly): randhirji i think now we should sleep..its quite late now.

Rd: okay as you wish..and don't worry we will surely plan something for you.

Saying this moved to wardrobe and took out his tee and lower and dashed inside the washroom. Sanyu look around the luxurious room and then her eyes fall on the beautifully decorated bed and a long tear escaped from her eyes. She quickly wiped her tears and start removing her jewelries and while removing them all those teasing comments of misha and her other friends that she is looking so beautiful that randhir won't be able to control himself and will make love to her entire night were making her conditions worse. By the time randhir has also come out from the washroom.

Rd: Look this is my room so there are my rules too . so if u want to live in this room so let me make few things very clear to you.

Rule 1 : You won't stay in my room. 

Sanyu: If i won't stay here then where will i go? 

Rd: This is not my problem..sleep wherever you want except this room.

Rule 2: You won't roam in my room without any reason. And don't you dare come in front of me. You can come in this room only when i am not here or i am sleeping..because I just hate your ugly face.

Rule3: You are not going to touch anything in my room and mind my words anything..who knows downmarket people like...you must have not seen such expensive things through out your and you won't use my wardrobe too

Rule 4: Whatever will happen in between us will stay in between us. And mind you if you think that by using my sister you can come close to me then you are wrong. If because of you my sister got even a bit of hurt then i will kill you. Dare you break any rule and get out of here.

Saying this randhir lied down on his bed and sanyukta look here and there thinking that where she will sleep now and rd notices this.

Rd: Now what?(irritatingly) Till when are you going to stand on my head? let's do one thing. I won't let you sleep in my room and you won't go out of it. There is a poolside attached to this room. Go and sleep there and don't worry no one will go there so your not so existing image will also not hamper.NOW GO!!

Sanyukta hurriedly leave the room and goes to the pool area

Sanyukta hurriedly leave the room and goes to the pool area. In such a tension atmosphere also a smile crept on her face...yes she was no longer crying... she was smiling because unintentionally rd had helped her...she was not a girl who loves materialistic things..she always love nature. After such a drastic time..she needs sometime to compose herself and think about this relationship..and nothing can help her better than a peaceful environment. She sits on the recliner and stare at the stars as if complaining god about her miserable conditions. Cool breeze soothes her and slowly she sleep leaving everything on her destiny.

SUHAAGRAAT  - FIRST NIGHT

SHERWANI - A MEN'S TRADITIONAL WEAR

so guys this is it...i hope you like it...please share your views with me..