Part 6

Morning rays slowly crept inside the room..Disturbing sanyukta sleep...she was sitting with the support of the wall...dried tear strains were clearly visible on her face...she didn't sleep the entire night and was waiting for randhir to return...many times she thought to inform the family about his disappearance but then...she remembered the morning incident...she very well knew that he didn't like anyone intruding his personal space...and the interference of the family regarding his where-about will surely piss him off...suddenly his trance was broken by the click of door...and there he was...his shirt was coming out his trousers...his hair were into a real mess...he was looking extremely tired...and without wasting any minute...she rushed towards him and hugged him tightly as possible...as if she loses the grip then someone will snatch him from her...and started sobbing...

Sanyu( still hugging him and crying): aap kaha the raat bhar...apne mere calls bhi nahi liye...aapko pata hai mai kitna dar gayi thi...kitne bure bure khayal aarhe the man me...please aap aaj ke baad mereko aesa mat chodke jaiyega...aapko agar zarasi bhi takleef hoti hai toh meri jaan nikal jaati hai..please rd aapko muje jitna tang karna hai karlijiye...jitney taunt marne hai marlijiye...but please aaj ke baad aesa matkijiga...

Shock was an understatement word for him...no one means none in his family ever wait for him...they are very well aware of his outside affairs...they never care to ask him about his where-about..for them his presence hardly makes a difference in their routine life...so why was she so much concerned about him..like others she could also slept peacefully and in the morning show her tact-tics of not picking her up from her house..

Rd:(still in that positions) only by looking at her red and puffy eyes, i can make out that she did not sleep the entire...and her continuous sobs were the proof that she was actually worried for me..she was still in yesterday's sari with her jewelry that means she was waitng for me...and while i was coming towards my room..no one asks me or lecture from the family regarding my act of not picking up sanyukta from her house...that gives a hint that she didn't tell anyone about this..but why?...she should have created a scene and now she should have threaten me for not responding her calls and she should have plan some dirty revenge against me just to make me pay for my deeds...but she..she is crying and that too for me...I don't know but why I m feeling guilty as if I am doing something wrong..why I just want to hug her...sooth her...is it because after such a long time..i m witnessing someone actually worrying for me...(his trance was broken by his soft weeping voice)

Sanyu: aap sunrahe hai...aap kaha the raat bhai..mai janti hun aap zarur kisi important work me busy honge lekin aap ek call toh karsakte the na mujhe...aap ko ek baar bhi meri yaad nahi aayi...

Rd( hesitantly rubbing her back): i...i...m fine sanyukta...u don't need to worry about me...(slowly withdrawing from the hug)..u don't need to wait for me...I was always like this..and will be like this only...it will be good for you only..if u understand this fact...

Sanyu( wiping her tears): nahi..i don't wanna understand anything...I know u hate me...and do not care about me...but can't do the same with u...u r my husband randhirji...I really care for u...aap chahe jitani bhi koshish karlo lekin mere ko kabhie bhi apne aap se alag nahi kar paoge...mai marte dam tak bhi bhagwanji se aapke liye pray karungi...acha ab aap fresh hojaiye...mai aapke liye coffee lekar aati hun...u will feel good...aur vaise bhi apka yeh over work load ka stress sirf black coffee hi nikal sakti hai...

Saying she left the room leaving him alone with his thoughts Randhir was lost in the depth of her sentence...it was not like that he was not aware that sanyu do have a soft corner for him...but the fact was that he did not want to admit it...in the past 5 years...she was there for him...sometimes he used to taunt her, insult her and even used to remove his frustration on her...just because she was different from everyone..he never showed her but he do notice her...he also knew that she have a crush on him since the college days...all thanks to his chirpy sister..Who had failed to keep her best friend promise and told him everything...