Part 7

if silent readers are also reading this so please guys I request you if you do not want to waste your time in commenting then atleast you can press the like button...

guys I think may be because I m new that is why I m getting such poor response ...will you please do me a favor...will please ask your friends or buddies to visit my ...and check my story...is just an humble request...

now back to the update...and mind my words this time I really want to see good response...otherwise don't ask me for updates..i will update when I will feel like

After crying for some time...she heard some noises from the hall...she composed herself and move down ...there she found all the family members were surrounding a old lady...everyone was greeting her...

Misha: ohh dadi I missed you so much...(hugging her tightly)

Dadi: I missed you too my bachaa...

Parth: dadi lekin apne bataya kyun nahi ki aap aane wale ho...

Randhir: kyun yeh dadi ka ghar nahi hai...ab meri dadi ko tumse puchkar ghar me aana padega...

Dadi: parth maine harsh ko batadiya tha ki mai ghar aarahi hun bas tumlogo ko batane se mana kiya tha...mai apne bacho ko surprise dena chahti thi...aur randhir tu kya apni dadi se itna naraz hai ki unko ek baar gale bhi nahi lagayega...

Randhir( come forward and hug her): aap janti ho dadi mai aapse gussa nahi reh sakta...vaise bhi aap hi toh ho jo mujhe samjhti ho...lekin haan mujhe bahut bura laga tha jab aap last time mere itna mana karne ke baad bhi U.S. chali gayi...

Dadi( caressing his hair):I m sorry my bacha...lekin jana zauri tha...varna mai apne randhir ko kabhie chodke nahi jaa sakti...

Renuka: are randhir se yaad aaya sanyukta kha hai...

After hearing her name dadi and randhir exchanged glances...

Sanyukta( who was silently watching the welcoming of the old lady has now guessed that she must be their dadi...she never met her but being in touch with the shekhwat family from past 5 years she knows about her...she lives in U.S...although she lives in a foreign country ...but she valued Indian tradition a lot...randhir is her favorite grandson...and she Is the only one iin the family including misha to whom randhir is very much attached...):maa mai yahan hoon

Renuka: are beta wahan kya karrahi ho...aao dadiji se milo...maa yeh sanyukta hai randhir (interrupted by dadi)

Dadi: renuka mere khayal se tumhari bahu ke muh me bhi awaz hai hai...use khud bolne do...

Sanyukta( joining her hands): namaste dadi..mai sanyukta hun..

Dadi: tumhare maa ne tumhe yeh bhi nahi batya ki sasural me saas ke per chukar ashirwaad liya jaata...

Sanyukya (low voice): sorry dadi...

She immediately bend to touch her feet..but dadi knownly moved back and pretend as if she did it unintentionally...and started talking to randhir

Dadi: randhir tum mere saath mere kamre me chalo tumse kuch zaruri baat karni hai...renuka...hamari chai hamre kamre me pochadena...

Sanyukta till now had tears in her eyes...she felt humiliated...she backed off from the family so that no one can notice her gloomy face...though everyone has noticed what dadi has done was intensional...but being the elder in the family no one can point out a finger to her...everyone was feeling very bad for sanyu...but they just can't help it...all the time randhir was looking at sanuykta...he had also noticed the tears in her eyes...he smirks seing her state..