Unfaithful Destiny

Hello readers! How are you all? Hope you all are safe and following the safety measures. Guys i know i promised back to back updates and trust me on this when I say that I tried. I tried really hard but may be I am facing writer block. Now I don't feel like writing or continuing any story but I have you guys, who were so supportive throughout my journey. So I decided not to give up for you peeps. And here I am back with another update.

Randhir

I twirled her shining earring, around my finger that she had dropped on the stage during our dance and didn't notice. How would she have noticed it? As her full focus was on how to escape the party.

Once a coward, always a coward

It was the last time when I saw her As she had left for her parents home, immediately after the party. One week has passed away, but still there was no trace of that certain someone. I heard Misha mention Sanyukta vacation to Mayank on the phone.

I know eavesdropping someone's conversation, especially of your sister is bad manners but my curiosity gets the worst out of me.

She was telling Mayank that Sanyukta left for her parental home as she was badly missing them. But who better than me knows that she was doing all this just to avoid my presence as much as possible. After all we both have to stay under one roof only till Misha's wedding. Once everything is settled in her life, Dad will send me to Mysore to look after our new operation, whereas she too will leave for London with Pia, back to her fiance.

I immediately put that earring in my pocket as I saw Arpita entering inside my room with a mug. I passed her a genuine smile and took the coffee mug from her hand. I saw her playing with her fingers "Bhaiya I need to talk to you."

I took a sip from the steaming coffee and motioned her to continue. "Bhaiya after three days Misha will be getting married to Mayank. So we guys have planned a surprise party for Misha at Wild Night Club. So would you like to join us?"

I looked back at her and nodded my head "Sorry Arpita, but I have got some pending work. As you know I will be leaving for Mysore, immediately after her marriage, so I need to prepare the documents soon. So you guys go and have a wonderful evening."

"Please bhaiya, it's for Misha. She will get upset if she didn't find you around her, to celebrate her last precious moments. And Mayank is also joining us. It won't look good if you won't come to your own sister's farewell party." She pleads.

Girls and their emotional drama!

"Arpita trust me that Misha won't need any of us, if Mayank is there around her. And you don't worry I will manage Misha and Mayank." I gave her an assuring smile and made my way towards my wardrobe and started shuffling my clothes to look for my night shorts . "Arpita but please do look after Misha. Though she is getting married, she is still an irresponsible kid."

She nodded at me slightly. "Don't worry bhaiya! Sanyukta will be there with us, so handling Misha won't be a huge problem." She chuckled. "What? Sanyukta will also be coming to the party?" I kept aside my shorts, and looked at her immediately.

Arpita

I looked at his shocked face and nodded innocently. But soon his shock face turned into a composed one and he again diverted his attention towards his wardrobe as if digging holes in it. I turned around and started making my way towards the door.

"Arpita i will be joining you guys" I heard his hesitant voice and mentally patted my back. "You sure bhaiya?" I battled my eyes innocently.

"Yeah! Actually you were right. My baby sister will not like it if I didn't come to her farewell party and nothing is more important to me than her happiness."