Cruel Fate

Happy Monday readers! Thank you so much for your love and response. So on your demand here I presents another chapter of your favorite story.

Sanyukta went upstairs towards their in search of him. She was about to knock it when she heard some mourning sound. Her hands shivered as that incident of goa played in her mind. She request god to prove her wrong this time but may be god has some other plans. She opened the door only to revealed randhir and vidushi in a compromising situation. They both were settled in bed with quilt covering both of them. Randhir was shirtless. Her world come to crash. All her hopes were destroyed. May be she did the mistake by trusting this man again.

She went back to the mandap after composing herself. Her heart was in pain. A pain that cannot be expressed in words. No matter how many chances she gives to him he still manages to break her heart more intently everytime. She without waiting for him left with everyone for the home. After reaching everyone questioned her about randhir but she simply shrugged her shoulder not knowing what to tell them. After completing post wedding rituals everyone retired to their room to catch some sleep. Sanyukta cried for the whole night. She don't want others to know her pain.

It was morning time when randhir got back to home. He directly scooted to kitchen only found sanyukta engrossed in making breakfast.

Randhir ( in thoughts): ohh so there she is..get ready randhir..she is about to start her question series..randhir ji where were you? I was waiting for you last night..i was not able to found you anywhere...but today she is exceptionally quite..roz to pura kitchen sir par uthake rakhti hai

Randhir (drinking water): sanyukta get me my black coffee in the room.

She silently nodded her head and starting making coffee for him. Saying this he left for his room. He found it strange that she did not welcome him with her questions which she normally does. When he came after taking bath and started getting ready for his office. He heard someone knocking the door. He opened it expecting sanyukta but his face fell when he found hari pakash holding his black coffee.

Randhir (taking the mug): sanyukta kahan hai hari prakash..aaj tum ku leke aye ho coffee?

Hari: bhaiya vo bhabhi breakfast bana rhi hai to unhone hume bola aapki coffee dene ke lia

After getting ready he sprinted downstairs for breakfast. He sat there and waited for her to get his breakfast. But to his disappointment arpita was serving everyone including him. He knew she was in the kitchen but he was surprised that what is she doing that is keeping her so busy. He half  completed his breakfast and left for office. Today was like some hurricane came in shekhawat company. Every employee was counting his last minute in the office as today their CEO was in foul mood and was shouting on everyone.

Randhir was typing furiously when parth entered in his cabin. He was sweating knowing that today his brother is in devil mode and is not sparing anyone

Parth (nervously): hi bhai..you are still busy ..its already 3..come let's have lunch

Randhir: I am waiting for the lunch only but I think your bhabhi dearest has forgot to send our lunch today. Ek kaam nhi hota iss ladki se..ise to aaj ghar jake ke dekhta hun mai..do one thing order something from the canteen.

Parth: bhai wahi to batane aaya tha mai ki ghar se lunch agya hai..aap ka laga de kya lunch

Randhir : so finally she is here..i will have lunch later on but first send in my cabin..subah se kya drama dikha rhi hai..kahan hai teri bhabhi

Parth (confused): bhabhi? But bhai sanyukta must be at home..lunch leke to arpita aayi hai

Randhir: arpita lunch kyu leke aayi hai...I mean daily to sanyukta lati hai na humare lia lunch to wo kahan hai..