58

.
.
.
.
.
A cold night in purple mansion.....

"Kookie you said i'm gorgeous in this suit, but why i feel like ugly?"......Tae is whining while looking his reflection on the mirror.....He is selecting a perfect suit for hobi's marriage.....Tomorrow is hobi's wedding with jisoo.......

"Don't you believe me??....." Jungkook asked who is working something in his laptop while leaning over the headboard.....Both were in their bedroom........

"Never ever gonna believe you....." Tae said casually like 'without giving any fuck' while showing another suit to the mirror to check whether it's cute or not.......Tae stopped when he didn't get any response from the other side......He looked jungkook through the mirror.....

'Am i hurt my kookie again?.....aishhh......stupid hormones......but it's just a joke right?......' Tae cursed himself when he saw jungkook didn't lift his head from the laptop.....He doubted if jungkook is crying or not.......Tae threw the suit on the couch and walked towards jungkook, sexily with that huge bump to attract his husband's attention....He thought jungkook will drool over his wife's famine body, but failed

'Huhh....stubborn...'

"Kookie...." Tae called softly, he got a small humm as response without looking back......Tae crossed his arms with pouty lips......

'Then see who will win'

"Kookie, am i kim taehyung or jeon taehyung?....Kim Taehyung right?......"  tae asked with a smile, he know now his husband will open his sealed mouth........Jungkook placed his laptop on the other side after closing it, he instantly pulled tae by his waist on the bed and hovered over him......

"Let's clarify it now" Jungkook attacked tae's lips instantly and started sucking hardly.......small moans were banging over the walls.....Jungkook backed his lips by licking tae's bottom lip.....

"Does it cleared??....." Jungkook asked to his wifie who is panting heavily while tugging jungkook's shirt with a smile.......Tae shook his head as no and pulled jungkook for more kiss......He is already addicted in jungkook's warm touches, now his hormones are craving for more......Jungkook again attached his lips to the other with a smile......Jungkook's one hand over the bed and other is caressing on tae's red nipples......Jungkook can clearly squeeze those nipples through tae's long shirt which is also jungkook's...... Tae didn't wore his own dresses after he got pregnant.....His hormones always craved for jungkook's sweet smell......

Tae tugged jungkook's shirt and pulled more closer to him without breaking the kiss......His other hand is over the bump.......Their kiss became heated and jungkook trailed his hand over tae's clothed member.......

"Mmmm..." Tae whined when jungkook withdraw his lips from the other......

"Not good for you to do more....."

"But i want though..." Tae whined cutely while pulling jungkook by his shirt....

"No baby i can't take risk for our lil.....i'm not sure if i do soft, that's not good for our lil, tae baby...." Jungkook said softly by controlling his inner beast......

"Right......you always care about baby not me....."

'Ohh started' Jungkook mindly setted to not react anything against his hormones.....

"We already did it yesterday night, then why should today?...." Tae yelled

"I'm afraid because you got pain yesterday night after our love making.....so i think our love making may cause anything bad to our lil....." Jungkook explained to console his angry bird......Tae turned his head on the other side angrily.....