28💜

.
.
.
.
.
"So sad of you little boy" hyun bin commented with a smirk while looking at tae who is growling in pain..........

Hyun bin kneeled down near tae and dragged his hair to lift up his face next to him.....tae whimpered in pain......he looked hyun bin by half opened eyes.........
The next second he heard something outside the van.....he take a knife in his hands and moved closer to the door of the van.....he gently opened it.........he roamed his eyes everywhere but no one is there..........he heard a sound beside the tree in front of him.......he slowly went out of the van and stepped towards the tree......

Jackson jumped up on him from behind the tree........they crashed and ended on the ground.....hyun bin tried to stab him.....but jackson stoped him by his one hand and the other hand gripped harshly on hyun bin's neck........ he struggled to escape from Jackson........

Jungkook and minho entered inside the van.......jungkook's blook boils to kill hyun bin badly when he saw tae who is fully covered with his own blood.......his eyes brimmed with tears.........he carried tae in his hands comfortably and stepped out of the van........

"K____oookkkie........." tae whispered softly..............

"I'am here baby.........don't worry" jungkook ensured him by kissing tae's forehead........

Before coming to save tae, they planned how to attack hyun bin......they know hyun bin has no other mans to help......they soon arrived at the forest and saw the van was parked at the middle of the forest.......so they planned to divert  his mind from tae......they planned to make some sound outside so hyun bin will came out of the van.....at that time jungkook and minho can go inside the van.......hoseok will hide behind a tree with a gun for a safety........if hyun bin tried to kill anyone hoseok will shoot him.......That was their plan......jungkook handed his gun to hoseok......jackson carried his own gun inside his jacket for a safety......

"PUT HIM DOWN......" hyun bin said while holding the knife in Jackson's neck...........

Jungkook passed tae from his hands to minho....miho carried him in his hands carefully......jungkook walked closer to hyun bin....

"Stop right there.....otherwise he will die....." hyun bin threatened and gripped tightly the knife around Jackson's neck......

"Don't you think that, you can kill him and go away from me.....huuhhh??....." jungkook said with a smirk.....

"I'am ready to die....but before that i want to kill that little creature......" said while pointing tae

"Hahaha.......then......do it if you can....." Jungkook gritted his teeth........

Hyun bin pushed jackson away and ran to tae who is unconsciously laying on minho's hand......after some steps jungkook dragged him by his shirt collar and punched his nose......in this one punch hyun bin fell on the ground with bloody nose

"Minho take him to the hospital....." jungkook said while looking at hyun bin who is growling in pain trying to get up........jackson and minho rushed to their car with tae.........hoseok came out behind the tree with his gun.......hyun bin finally got up....

Jungkook removed his jacket and throw it on the ground in frustration........jungkook gripped hyun bin's shirt and started to punch his face more hardly......

"How dare you" first punch

"To touch" second punch

"Mine" third punch

His face fully covered with his blood with in three punches......he can see 9 planets in every punch......hyun bin lay on the gound in pain......

Jungkook stretched his hands towards hobi......hoseok handed the gun to jungkook.....

"No one can do these killing and kidnaping stuffs better than Jeon Jungkook......" jungkook said with a smug look.........With that hyun bin dead at one shot.........

With that hyun bin dead at one shot

Vkook
Kim Jungkook 💜💜💜💜💜💜

VkookKim Jungkook 💜💜💜💜💜💜