24 💜

.
.
.
.
.
"Tae baby......how is your hubby in this sexy suit??" Jungkook asked while winking at tae who is busy in praising his jiminie......"handsome"tae blushed and looked down....

"I'am hungry hyung" jimin said by holding yoongi's hand.....

"Let's go to the restaurant near the shop then......" jungkook suggested...... yoongi nodded......

"LACHIMOLALA RESTAURANT"😎

Soon they seated on their chairs when they arrived at the restaurant....

"Good afternoon sir....order please" a beautiful handsome man rushed to their table with a smile......they ordered everything they needed.....the whole time that man is looking at tae's cute face and feminine body.....jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue in annoyance.....tae is busy in ordering his favourites with jimin......

"May i know your name cutie??" He asked to tae who suddenly looked at him confused.......

"Don't you want to know our names??" Jungkook asked......he smiled and rushed back with the orders they made.......soon he arrived the table with their orders......

"Do you want anything else cutie?" He asked to tae who is eating peacefully......jungkook stared at him.....he is eating tae with his eyes

"Nothing" tae replied without looking at him......he bite his lips......jungkook lost his patience when he saw that man licking his lips by staring at tae.....

"Are you flirting with my wife"

"Wife?" That man asked instantly.....

"Hmm soon" jungkook replied

"Soon?.....so i have a chance"
Jungkook harshly punched his fist on the table which made the plates shakes......that man shocked a little.....

"Kookie" tae didn't saw the angry side of jungkook before........he always know the loving and caring jungkook.... so he is little scared of that sight......"Hyung" jimin too scared and looked at jungkook.....yoongi didn't felt any surprise in that......cause this side of jungkook is familiar to him sometimes when they are dealing their business in underground......

"Why are you jealous when your wife has no problem to flirt with him...." he asked with a smirk.....before jungkook could say anything his baby scored.....

"What??.....who you to flirt with me?.....your are just an ugly man in front of my kookie....." tae jumped from his seat and moved towards him.......

"Do you have muscles, bunny smile, sweet voice?......your body cent make me to puke......"tae said while making a fake vomiting expression like a baby...... he didn't expect that move......he have no words to defend......jungkook smiled at every actions of tae and that man who is standing like a stone with no emotions.......

They look cute but after all they're jin's kids.....jiya,Mrs Min and a random waiter are not an exception from their killer tongue.....Jin raise two fire balls ...looks colourful but don't make a choice to touch it....

"My kookie is the best person......he love me, care me..... and  look clearly with your ugly eyes.....this also given by my kookie" tae said and showed his new hickey to him......jungkook looked around....... he got up from his seat and pulled tae in his hands......

"Tae no......" jungkook hide that mark inside tae's shirt and smirked at that man......he rushed from there......

"Why kookie.......let him see your gift" tae said like a innocent boy........jimin chuckled......later jimin blushed when he saw two eyes were staring at his neck......immediately he hide his own gift inside his hoodie......

____________________________________________________

"Baby didn't show that mark to your eomma and appa.....okay??" Jungkook said when they arrived at namjin house......jimin amd yoongi entered inside the house while jungkook and tae is still in the car

"I know kookie..... don't worry it will be disappear in the morning...." tae chuckled

"No baby......this will not gone for three days....cause this is not the same as from the first gift.........it's more brightened......so......sorry taetae" jungkook explained while looking at the gift he has given......

"What??....how could i hide it for three days?.....i'm sure eomma will find out......" tae said with pouty lips

"You can do it baby......your are the one who asked to me........i was just controlling myself but you broke it..... sorry baby i will never mark you till our marriage........ promise......" tae hummed as response with a pout....

he can't blame his kookie this time........because he is the one who asked for that mark.........jungkook didn't agreed first......because of jin's words....he respect tae's parents so he tried to respect his words.....but he lost his control when tae begged like a baby and pecked jungkook's lips non-stopingly ......later they ended up in the bed and hungrily marked tae till he begged to stop......

____________________________________________________