54

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mom please let me to take him for shopping.....i will take care and come fast soon....." Jiya is begging nth time to Mrs Min for her permission to take tae with her for shopping..........

"Aaiiiyyaa....Shopping!!!!!I like shopping......." Tae clapped his hands like a baby in that oversized hoodie......

"No jiya i will never allow that......you can take him by the consent of his husband, otherwise not......" Mrs Min said strictly in a manner that didn't feel sad to jiya......Her face became gloomy because of her plan didn't work......Her plan is to make a fake robbery on the way to the shopping mall and to kill him and his baby together........she even arranged some men for that fake robbery........

"It's okay mom, then i'm leaving.....see you.....bye......" Jiya said with a fake smile and waved her hands towards them after leaving there.....Mrs min turned around to leave but tae stood before her with a cute pout......

"I want to go shopping......" Tae yelled while whining to Mrs Min........

"Ask to your husband....." Mrs Min yelled back and left there to kitchen......

"I know, my kookie will allow me to do anything......." Tae grumbled and walked to his room........

He rested his small body on the king size bed and grabbed his phone under the pillow........He called his loving husband......

KOOKIE 🐰

"Kookiee......"

Tae called softly......

CRAZY WIFIE 🐯
"Haaaa.....what's with this softness, tae baby...??"

KOOKIE 🐰

"Kookieee......i want to go shopping....."

Tae whined.......

CRAZY WIFIE 🐯
No worry baby.....i will take you for shopping in the evening.....get ready for that....okay?......."

KOOKIE 🐰

Ayyiìiii my kookie is the best....Uuummmmhhhaaaa!!!

CRAZY WIFIE 🐯
"Only kisses??😊....i need more😍...."

Jungkook became soft and needy with that kiss...

KOOKIE 🐰

"Let's think about it tonight😘"

Jungkook can hear the giggling sound from the other side.....

CRAZY WIFIE 🐯
"I'm craving to see my babies right now"

KOOKIE 🐰