6 💜

"What??"

"Yeah i'm going to see jimin......if you don't want to saw your crazy then leave......i will go by my own" yoongi started the car

"Wait......i'am coming" jungkook suddenly entered inside the car...he don't know how is it possible.....cause he is not confessed his love to him until now....he have no idea how did he react when he saw him......

They parked the car little far from the house and gently went out of the car, moved towards the house..... They came backside of the house

"If my guess is correct....then their rooms were in upstairs"
Yoongi began to climb up through the pipeline......he climbed inside the room window....he gently entered in the room without making any noise.......he saw his wife is calmly sleeping......then came back to the window and signalled jungkook that he find jimin's room....

Jungkook was totally shocked
'Is he do this regularly?....he climbed like a professional.....i think he is familiar to this' jungkook shrugged his thoughts and started to climb on other pipeline near that....... he take his all strength....atlast he reached to the window....then entered to the room gently.....

Tae was sleeping like a baby.....jungkook slowly sit beside his baby and brushed his hair with full of love.....tae groaned in his sleep and turned other side of the bed......jungkook went other side of the bed and take some snaps of his sleeping beauty.......

"Baby wakeup.....open your eyes" Jungkook patted his head
Tae gently opened his eyes and started screming

"Julieeee.......ap.." jungkook closed his mouth and tried to cool him......

"It's me your kookie....stop screming" he slowly removed his hands.....

"Kookie.....why are you here at this time?" Tae was looking jungkook amazingly......

"I......here.......nothing baby.....i couldn't sleep so...i thought to come here and chat with you"

"Ahhh.....come kookie let's cuddle then you can sleep gently" tae said and layed on the bed....jungkook stood still and looked at him.....he can't imagine what tae said.....he couldn't believe that his wish had became true in this fast.... jungkook jumped on the bed before he taking his words back.....

He grabbed tae's waist to get closer.... tae hugged him...they can clearly getting the warmth of each other....their face is inch apart

'Why did i feelt something in my stomach....i usually cuddle with my eomma and jiminie but never ever got this feeling before....' tae thought and looked him in his eyes....then he is about to turn to the other side but jungkook pulled him back and hugged tightly......Tae can't beat with jungkook's muscles......he is looking at tae's rose lips......

"W_hy kookie" tae is shivering in his words

"Let me kiss you"

"Wha____hhmp" jungkook shushed him by kissing harshly....tae struggled... cause he couldn't breath....jungkook stopped his kiss for a second to catch breath.....tae breathed heavily while hitting jungkook's arms..
At the very next second he kissed again.....he sucked his lower lip harshly leaving a moan on tae.....they parted their lips after a minute
He looked tae with a sweet smile....his face was red as an apple now.....

"I love you.....marry me"

"What?? Marriage??"tae was shocked

"Shhhh.....let us discuss abou it later...now you love me first"

"I always love you kookie...." jungkook looked his baby happily.....but it vanished at the next sentence

"I love eomma,appa,jiminie,julie,bogu and you kookie"

"What bogu?"
"Ahh my friend bogum" jungkook's blood boiled...but he know tae was looking bogum as a friend

"Not that love tae"

"Then what?"
Jungkook thought for a minute

"Ahhh in dramas hero loves heroine.......you know their romance right?.......i meant that love"
Tae blushed even more... cause he know what did the other meant

"But kookie"

"No no no take your own time then reply to me okey?" Tae smiled and burried his face in other's chest....but suddenly lifted his head and angrily slapped others hand....

"Ohhh why tae?" Jungkook said while rubbing his own hand.....

"You stole my first kiss"

"Yeah.....this is my first kiss too" jungkook said proudly while rubbing his lower lip

Meanwhile on the other side in jimin's room