31

.
.
.
.
.
1 Month later.........

"Kookie....i really like our first date in this garden........" tae said walking with jungkook around the garden by holding hands........Jungkook is wearing blue ripped skinny jeans with a white shirt.........tae is wearing hoodies sweatshirt with slim fit blue jeans.....

"It's not the end baby......do you remember i told you about the surprise??........."

"Yess.......now tell me what's the surprise??" Tae asked amusingly.......

"Wait here baby.......don't go anywhere........stood still here....okay.....i will be back in a minute with your surprise....." jungkook said and seated tae on the bench near the lake in the garden..........with that jungkook left there.........

Meanwhile jungkook arranging his surprise.........

"Okay.......you should play it on correct timing........when i hug my love....at that instant you can play it...... okay?.....you get it??......" jungkook asked to the music band boys..........he planned to ask a marriage proposal to tae with flowers and a chain.......

"Yes we get it sir......don't worry....."

Jungkook take that chain in his hands and kissed it........that chain has two letters hung on it......that's J&T.........he put back that chain in his shirt pocket and walked towards his taetae by holding a bouquet of red tulips because it symbolize perfect love.........
.
.
.
.
"Babby" jungkook called tae from a little far away..........tae can saw jungkook distinctly.........he was confused and surprised at the same time by the sight in front of him.......his eyes were only capturing his kookie with flowers together with the bunny smile.......tae got up from his seat and began to move towards jungkook......but in a short time he stopped and stood still blankly by another sight.......a girl who is chocking  his bunny with a big hug.........

"Heyy jungkookie....i missed you...." Lisa said by hugging his childhood friend......flowers dropped from his hands......he looked at tae immediately who is looking at jungkook with teary eyes.........he stood still like statue......his whole body couldn't react anything.........soon the situation goes from his control........
The music band boys were surrounded them and started playing a love song.......lisa got confused and parted their hug........

Shiver goes over tae's body with madly thumbing heart......he is so innocent to take the pain of losing his love........

"What's this jungkookie......??" Lisa asked innocently.........

"Thank you soo much......" jungkook said to Lisa and rushed to his love taehyung.......... lisa stood blindfolded........

"Baby are you alright.......it's not what you thinking......she is my friend that's all......" jungkook tried to convince tae by holding tae's two hands in his.........Tae dragged his hands back.....

"You cheated me......eommaaaaa.........i want divorce......" tae started crying and sobbing like a baby.......jungkook finds that cute......a smile disappeared in jungkook's lips........

"Divorce??" Jungkook confused.....

"Huhh love divorce......" tae said through sobbing...............
lisa came near the taekook couple........the music band boys too rushed there.......

"Sir we have a show in this evening......i think It's over right??.....then we can go now??..." a boy asked to Jungkook

"Yeahh......everything over" jungkook said.......that boys bowed at jungkook and left there by saying best wishes........

"It's my mistake.......i only told the word 'love' to them......i didn't told who is that love......." jungkook deep sighed with faceplam......

"Hahahahaha........now i get a clear picture of what happend just now....." lisa laughed and looked at jungkook and tae who is whipping his tears.......

"Hey cutie......you are misunderstanding......" lisa said to tae........he looked at lisa with doe eyes and pouty lips.....

"Woww......you are soo cute......hey jungkook you didn't deserve this innocent boy....." lisa said while pinching tae's cheek......

"I'am not misunderstood.......i saw with my two eyes......"

"Seen what cutie??.......i hugged him because i missed my friend......"

Jungkook felt pain in his heart because of the tears in tae's eyes.....jungkook whipped that tears but tae pushed jungkook away......

"Tae baby.....she is just my friend just like you and bogum......" jungkook said and tried to hold tae's hands but failed miserably........

"You are a lier........i know she is your first love right??......but you told me you didn't have a relationship before when we kissed in my room......and you stole my first kiss.......and that purp_____...." jungkook stopped him my closing his mouth with his hand.........Lisa chuckled and turned back when she heard someone calling her name......

"Hey lisaa.....where have you been......"

"Sorry baby.......look this is my friend jungkook and his love taehyung....." lisa introduced them to her love Jennie....... Jungkook released tae and smiled at them......

"Hey cutie.....first of all this is my girlfriend jennie and second i'm not you jungkook's ex...."

"And i'am not just his love.....i'm his wife soon.....look this ring.......it's our engagement ring......kookie put this to me......huhh" tae added and showed the ring to them proudly and dragged jungkook's hands and intertwined their fingers together.........jungkook looked at tae affectionately........

"Hey kook congrats.....you're going to be a hubby?......." lisa chuckled and walked away with jennie by waving their hands to taekook couple........

"Sorry kookie........"

"Huuhhh sorry not enough......why did you talk about our kiss and markings???......"

"Sorry kookie it's came out because of my frustration....."

"Don't repeat again at least before our wedding"

"My kookie is great......then buy me chocolate...." tae said while hanging on jungkook's hands like a baby.....

"I'am not happy......i need a kiss to cheer up......" jungkook said with fake sad face.........tae looked around and make sure there is no one.......

"Bend down you are too tall..."

Jungkook lifted tae's tiny waist up by his hands.......

"Kiss now...." jungkook said with full of love.......tae liked the position.....he wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck and leaned closer to kiss......tae pecked lips and grabbed jungkook's cheek and bite it harshly......jungkook moaned a little......jungkook didn't felt any pain.......it made something pleasure to him....it made him to get more than a kiss........tae giggled and pushed jungkook away........

"Catch me kookie....." tae began to ran

'Baby.....you are making our bond more hard.....' jungkook thought while touching his lips and ran to catch his baby.......

_____________________________________________________

"Kookie look there......they are playing hide and seek game......i want too play that kookie" tae whined and pointed at the children's in the garden and looked at jungkook who is busy in admiring his baby with a smile.........tae licked his chocolate which jungkook bought to him......jungkook shook his head as a rejection........

"Kookie.....pleaseee" tae said while tugging jungkook's shirt......jungkook leaned closer to him and licked the chocolate in tae's lips.....tae hit jungkook's chest........
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook took that chain from his pocket and moved towards tae who standing with pouty lips......he is mad at jungkook......because he didn't allowed tae to play with that children's ........jungkook stand behind tae and wrapped his hands around tae's waist.....And snuggled his lips in tae's neck.......tae gasped and failed to react for a second because of the warm feeling in his heart........

"K___ookkie...." tae moaned in rapture........
Jungkook put that chain in tae's neck..........tae stared at the letters in the chain with teary eyes........jungkook kissed tae's cheeks with a 'chu' sound..........

"Kookie......cookies!!" Tae asked while playing with his fingers......

"Anything for my baby"

.
.