Chapter 6

Later that night Kaitlin and Elphaba were getting ready for Galinda's second party at the ozdust ballroom.
At the party there was Avaric, Boq, Fiyero, Jacob and Galinda and some of her friends were there.
When Elphaba and Kaitlin walked in, everyone just stared at us again it was just a little annoying.
Galinda walked towards us and she wore her beautiful pink dress.
"Hey guys!" said Galinda in a cheerful voice.
"Hey Galinda" replied Kaitlin with a small smile on her face.
...............................................
Fiyero came over to talk to Jacob about Elphaba.
"Jacob" said Fiyero.
"Yes, what is it?" asked Jacob.
"Oh, I was wondering if you like someone?" asked Fiyero.
Uh...uh I kind of like Galinda." said Jacob with a sweet voice and his cheeks started to blush.
"What?" asked Fiyero.
"Yeah she is so beautiful" said Jacob just as Galinda was walking over to them.
"Hey boys, what's going on over here?" asked Galinda.
"Oh-uh Fiyero and I were talking about that green girl Elphaba!" said Jacob.
"Yeah she is kind of odd" said Galinda.
As the three of them watched Kaitlin and Elphaba dance the night away.
All three of them just laughed at them and talked more about the two girls.
As the night came to a close everyone was getting tired and people started to leave.
...............................................
Kaitlin and Elphaba had stopped dancing and made their way to the drink station.
"I'm getting tired" said Kaitlin.
"Me too, let's head back to the room" said Elphaba.
As the two young women walked down the hallway back to their room, it was peaceful and quiet.
They reached their room and walked in and started to get ready for bed.