Chapter 7

The next morning Kaitlin wakes up with a very sore back, Elphaba was worried about Kaitlin.
"Are you okay Kaitlin?" asked Elphaba.
"I am okay just a bit sore" said Kaitlin with a smile and getting dressed for school.
Elphaba was already was already to go and waited for Kaitlin as she was just brushing her teeth.
...............................................
After morning classes Kaitlin sees Jacob and goes to sit with him.
"Hey Jacob, how are you?" asked Kaitlin.
"Oh, I am doing great!" said Jacob.
Kaitlin then notices a new student who was in a wheelchair, Kaitlin gets up and heads towards this new student to say hi.
"Hi my name is Kaitlin Evergreen." said Kaitlin as she sat down.
"Oh, my name is Nessarose." said the young lady.
"Oh, are you new here?" asked Kaitlin.
"Oh, yeah I am, I like it here." said Nessa.
After a little while Nessa and Kaitlin were talking they both bid their goodbyes and they both left in different directions.
...............................................
Later that evening Kaitlin and Elphaba were doing their homework together, they helped each other out and they both got it done.
"Well I'm to bed." said Elphaba as she got herself ready for bed.
"Night" said Kaitlin as she got herself ready for bed.
"Goodnight" said the two girls as they turned out the lights and went to sleep.

..........................................
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS CRAZY ADVENTURE. Comment below on what should happen next.