Chapter 5

Kaitlin saw Elphaba and ran towards her and Kaitlin had this big smile on her face.

"What are you so excited about?" Elphaba asked

"Oh just that, FIYERO ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!" Kaitlin said really excited.

"That's nice," Elphaba said with a smile and hugged Kaitlin.

...............................................

Meanwhile, Elphaba was walking around the school and bumped into Jacob.

"Oh sorry!" Elphaba said

"Oh no, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" replied Jacob.

"So how do you know Kaitlin?" Elphaba asked

"Oh we met in at a day care in munchkin land and we sat and talked all the time," Jacob replied.

"Oh that is cool, Well I must be off," said Elphaba and turned and walked down the hall to her room.

"Wow! That girl is a bit different looking" said Jacob as Elphaba walked away.

...............................................

Elphaba walked into the room and saw Kaitlin in her bed with a book called the Riviera of the Unnamed God.

"Ah, what are you reading?" Elphaba asked with suspicion

"Oh, this book is called the Riviera of the Unnamed God!" Kaitlin replied with a smile.

"Oh?" Elphaba said as she changed into her nightgown.

Kaitlin puts her book down and gets her bed ready and just as she was doing that she heard a knock on the door, Kaitlin went to grab it. It was Jacob the God of the sea who had come to visit.

"Hey Jacob," Kaitlin said with a smile.

"Hey, how is it going with your roommate?" Jacob asked

"Oh she is a great we laugh and talk all of the time," said Kaitlin

"Oh that sounds like fun I just wanted to come say hi to you," Jacob said.

"Oh okay bye!" Kaitlin said while closing the door to their room.