Chapter 17

Kaitlin and Elphaba were heading to the train station to head to the Emerald City to meet the great wizard himself.
"Oh I'm so excited!" Elphaba said with a huge smile on her face.
"I am excited to meet the wizard with my best friend and roommate!" Kaitlin squealed with delight.
"ELPHIE!" Galinda yelled while running toward us. "What do you want Galinda?" Kaitlin said.
"Oh I changed my name to simply Glinda now." Glinda said with a smile.
"I thought you didn't like us?" Elphaba asked with a smirk.
"I don't hate anybody I just needed a vacation with my two friends!" Glinda squealed.
They all got on the train and headed to the Emerald city.
It was a long ride to go but they all went in a room together and talked to each other, laughing at all of their memories they had at shiz.
"Your sister Elphaba is really nice!" Kaitlin said.
"I always looked after Nessie, she was always my fathers favourite." Elphaba said.
"Oh Elphie you need to move on from the past and be in the present." Glinda said.
We were a few more minutes away from the Emerald city.
"Oh we're here!" Glinda squealed with delight.
"Oh wow that went by fast Kaitlin!" Elphaba said with a smile.
"The Emerald city looks really green!" Kaitlin said with a laugh.
"It is very green!" Elphaba said and she turned toward Glinda. "Are you guys ready to meet the wizard." Elphaba asked.
"Yes!" Kaitlin and Glinda said with laughter.
They got off at the train station in the heart if Emerald City.
"Oh my ozness!" Kaitlin said with her mouth hanging open.
They wandered up to city.
"ONE SHORT DAY IN THE EMERALD CITY!" All the girls said.
Glinda was wearing her yellow dress and Elphaba was wearing her black dress and Kaitlin wore her favourite sky blue dress. They wandered and they saw a rich man waking towards them.
"Hello miss? My name is mr. John Emerald." The young man said.
"Oh it is nice to meet you mr. Emerald" All three girls said.
"What do you do?" Kaitlin asked.
"Oh I am a dentist!" John said with a smile.
"Oh that must make good money." Glinda said.
After they had their chat with John they headed up to the palace where the wizard lives.