Chapter 14

Kaitlin woke up one morning to find a text on her phone from Fiyero. She didn't hear it ring at all. So she got out of bed to go and see what he said to her. She goes over to her phone and opens it up to.
"Dear Kaitlin
You are the most beautiful girl and you are wonderful, sweet, kind and caring. But I must confess that I love Galinda I am not trying to be rude but she has the more beautiful curls in her hair and her personality is more of my style. Sorry if I didn't say this to you in person. Hope we can stay friends."
Love Fiyero.
After Kaitlin read the message she threw her phone and she was upset at Fiyero at what he did to her by not telling her the truth to her.
Elphaba woke up when she heard Kaitlin throw her phone at the wall. Elphaba immediately got out of bed to check in on Kaitlin.
When she got to Kaitlin to find her in a big lump on the floor crying like a toddler who didn't get their way.
"Kaitlin are you okay?" Elphaba asked in a calm tone.
"No I'm a mess right now!" Kaitlin screamed at the top of her lungs. Elphaba came down to Kaitlin's level and pulled her into a hug, after ten minutes of silence Elphaba got up and pulled Kaitlin up and sat her up on her bed. "What happened?" Elphaba asked now getting more serious. "Well Fiyero lied to me he loves Galinda not me and he never told me this at all he just texts me it. He is a jerk." Kaitlin said with tears coming down her face. Elphaba got up and stormed out of their room to find Fiyero standing in the hall talking to a teacher.
"Fiyero!" Elphaba called out to him, Fiyero came toward Elphaba.
"What do you want you walking veggie?" Fiyero said in the rudest tone.
"You are a jerk you got Kaitlin all upset at you. You idiot you can't even say something in person to your girlfriend, you are a shallow worthless meathead of a guy!" Elphaba yelled at him.
"Well what can I say I'm hot and Galinda is beautiful and Kaitlin is...uh" Fiyero said before he got cut off by Elphaba punching Fiyero really hard.
"Ow!" Fiyero said. Well "you did deserve it?" Elphaba said in a questionable tone.
"Well what could I say Galinda is more funnier then Kaitlin, kaitlin is a shallow worthless girl who will never find love" Fiyero said and he turned around and walked away. Elphaba heard Kaitlin scream into her pillow she came back into the room to find that Kaitlin was in her pillow screaming at the top of her lungs.
"Kaitlin I punched him for you!" Elphaba said and Kaitlin turned to face Elphaba who was concentrated on Kaitlin.
"You what?" Kaitlin said while wiping her tears away.
"I punched Fiyero!" Elphaba said she walked over to Kaitlin's bed and sat down next to her. They just laughed and they talked all day long.

Authors note
Sorry about chapter 13 I accidentally deleted it and I had another chapter 13 and posted that one. Sorry for such a short chapter. I am on a little vacation in Michigan USA.