Chapter 20

When Elphaba and Kaitlin arrived back at the castle.
Kaitlin heard something coming from upstairs in Elphaba's room.
Kaitlin hurried up the stairs to find Elphaba frustrated and angry that the one person she had always admired was a fake.
"Elphaba are you okay?" Kaitlin asked in a calm voice.
"Not really." Elphaba said with a tear coming down her face.
Kaitlin ran to grab a cloth from the bathroom and found Elphaba in her pillow crying.
Kaitlin gently put her hand on Elphaba in a comforting way and Elphaba looked up at Kaitlin and tried to smile but was instantly taken by more tears.
Kaitlin sat on her bed and wiped her tears from her face gently even those Elphaba's skin was burning with a bad pain. "Elphaba I will stay with you in you room tonight, I know how much you hurt inside because finding out that the wizard had limited talent." Kaitlin said in a quiet tone.
Then Kaitlin started to sing.
"I've heard it said that people come into our lives, bringing something we must and we are lead to those who help us most to grow, if we let them and we help them in return, but I don't know if I believe that's true but I know who I am today because I knew you." Kaitlin sung in Elphaba's ear and the two girls both fell asleep instantly.