Chapter 12

Kaitlin woke up one morning to find Elphaba already for school and made breakfast for both of them.
"Morning Kaitlin!" said Elphaba with a smile.
"Oh, morning Elphaba!" said Kaitlin while she sat down T the table.
"How are you and Fiyero doing?" asked Elphaba.
"Oh, uh we haven't talked much at all for a little while" said Kaitlin with a sad look on her face, then a tear coming down her cheek.
Elphaba got up and grabbed a towel and came back and wiped Kaitlin's tears away.
"Kaitlin it's going to be okay" said Elphaba in a calm voice, to try to calm Kaitlin down.
After ten minutes of Kaitlin crying they heard a knock on the door, Kaitlin  went to go open it up to Fiyero.
"Oh, hello Kaitlin!" said Fiyero with a loving smile.
"Oh,  hello Fiyero, i thought that you forgot about your girlfriend" said Kaitlin with a smirk.
"Haha, i was wondering if you wanted to join Jacob and me for a double date tomorrow night?" asked Fiyero.
"OH, I WOULD LOVE TO!" said Kaitlin with a huge smile on her face.
"Well i better get to class before the annonucements come on" said Fiyero.
Fiyero bid his goodbye and he turned around and walked away.
Kaitlin closed the door and turned around and ran towards Elphaba and hugged her with excitment.
"That was unexpected" said Kaitlin with a laugh.
"Well that must be exciting for you Kaitlin" said Elphaba.
They grabbed their bags and left their room to go to class.
......................................................
At lunch Kaitlin ran into Galinda and they sat together with Jacob and Fiyero.
"Hey boys!" said Galinda while she was tossing her hair.
"Hey ladies!" said Fiyero jokingly.
They talked about where they wanted for their date.
"Why don't we go to Oz Bucks Coffee Shop" said Kaitlin with a smile on her face.
"That sounds perfectly suited for our date!" said Galinda who was squealing with delight.
The boys just nodded and agreed.