Chapter 15

After a week Kaitlin was back up to own self and she was over Fiyero.
She woke up one morning to hear the door knock, Kaitlin goes to open it up to Galinda upland.
"What do you want Glinda?" Kaitlin said in a tired tone.
"It's Galinda with a ga!" She corrected Kaitlin.
"Whatever what do you want?" Kaitlin asked.
"To tell you that Fiyero and I are dating!" Galinda squealed with delight.
"Oh whatever I am so done with him!" Kaitlin said and she slammed the door shut waking up Elphaba up.
"Who was that?" Elphaba asked
"It was Galinda!" Kaitlin said now in the kitchen cooking breakfast for both of them.
They were in their last year. Elphaba wants to meet the wizard by that time they heard another knock on the door.
"I hope it's not little miss perky again" Kaitlin said with a smirk.
So Elphaba went to open it up to Madame Morrible.
"Oh Madame Morrible!" Elphaba said shocked. "hello dearie I have heard back from the wizard, he wishes to meet you!" Madme Morrible said with a happy tone. Elphaba was really shocked and she took the envelope.
"He wishes to meet me personally!" Elphaba said with a excited tone.
"Well I hope you have fun! Are you going to take anyone with you miss thropp?" Madme Morrible asked.
"Uh I don't know yet!" Elphaba said.
Elphaba saw Madme Morrible leave so she closed the door and Kaitlin was standing behind Elphaba.
Kaitlin still had a stained face.