Chapter 5...

* some. abuse.*

I was still curled up in my bed for the whole night and dragging onto the next few hours of the morning. Only having a few hours sleep, but I was still dreading to get up and go to college again since I know I'm not safe there anymore.
" Payton please open the door, I just want to talk." Kadence knocks on the door, worry laced in her voice. She had tried to speak to me last night but decided to ignore her, trying to pretend I was sleeping.
" Could you please get Haley." I reply through the door. She sighs wanting to be the one let inside. Instead of arguing I hear her footstep slowly fade. I would love to tell my best friend everything and get her advice but I'm to protective to have her in my position.
The handle jiggles and Hayley's voice follows.
" I'll be out getting some food, want anything?" Kadence asks.
" No thank you." I pad toward the door answering as I open the door letting Haley letting inside and walk to my wardrobe where I pick out what to wear.
" Liam told me already." She says quietly. My eyes widen as i look at her, she refuses to look back and takes a seat on the corner of my bed.
" How could you not do anything to stop him. I mean I don't judge for your decision but I'm not like that. I'm still a virgin." I whisper the ending, I'm almost twenty years old most of my friends my age have long term relationships going on about sex and wanting children already. While I'm sat here still having my hymen in place.
Her eyes slightly widen as they catch mine.
" I'll try talking to Liam. But Harry has had his eye on you and he won't give up easily. He won't take a no. Have you, Umm seen him again?" She asks. Her eyes traveling over my body quickly, hoping I wouldn't notice but I did.
" He was at the school yesterday." I lift my head showing the bruise just under my jaw. She quietly gasps.
" That's horrible. What the fuck." Her eyes are wide, watering as her hand catches my chin.
" Fuck- just don't let him win I'll think of something. - just maybe tell him you're pregnant?" Her voice gets higher as the conversation gets stranger.
I shake my head. Looking at her as if she had grown another head. And then I notice she's serious.
" I know I wouldn't be able to keep that lie up." I laugh feeling over my stomach. Harry could be watching me for months and I haven't grown.
" Why aren't you helping me? No one sees me anymore." I look down picking at my fingernails.
Before she answers the front door downstairs is slammed open, my eyes widen. No girl in this house would brake in without at least knocking.
" Who the fucks that?" I whisper my breathing getting heavier.
" No ones home Payton." She whispers back her eyes not leaving the door as the heavy thud of someone walking down the hall. I quickly snatch Hayley's hand pulling her up to run to my closet where I shut the door behind us sitting in the complete darkness.
" Haley!" A males voice yells out from the hall before my bedroom door is busted in. The crack of the wood meaning he broke it.
" Its Liam." She whisper. I hold my gasp in as her own just as the closet door shoots open. Two dark dressed men standing in the doorway. My eyes slowly look up. Harry.
His smirk the only thing that tells me he isn't angry.
" Why would you hide from us." Liam leans down where I flinch away his hand wrapping around my own arm yanking me from the ground. I stumble catching balance on a body.
Again I gasp finding my own space across the room.
" Why are you here. Get the fuck out!" My mouth drops open looking toward Hayley who has a scowl on her face glaring mostly at Harry.
He chuckles loudly and deeply as he takes the few strides to stand in front of me. Making my view of Hayley disappear.
I bend to the side to watch her instead a hand is placed over my eyes a strong should of skin hitting skin echoes through the dull room.
" You don't want to see that baby." His voice whispers as his body wraps around me. I hadn't noticed my body was shaking till he holds me still.
" You know exactly how to speak to me Hayley." Liam's voice is strong dominating. It's now when I pull away from Harry and it surprises me that he lets me.
I turn to Hayley's body whimpering on the ground, her face red and soaked with tears. My own eyes water, why didn't I stop him.
" How fucking dare yo-" I scream when a hand is yanked over my mouth pulling me back into a hard chest.
" Get off." I scream glaring at Liam who's now smirking at me, taking a few steps to stand in front of me.
" You're not mine so I won't teach you not to speak to me like that." He spits standing till his chest is touching mine, my back pressing further into Harry. Liam's eyes flicker to Harry before descending back to Hayley. I'm sniffling into his hand, until he's sure I wouldn't speak he lets go.
" I don't like that word unless it's in good use." I gasp my body being pressed against the wall behind me. How could he move me so easily and quick. My hands in one of his before I would detest and fight back, his other hand at my lower back slowly inching down to my dress.
I shake my head whispering out incoherent nos.
" NO. please." I gasp his hand gripping my thigh roughly yanking it up around his own waist. He chuckles softly enjoying my own terror and fear.
" NO DONT, she's a virgin." His head and eyes snap to me at the words Hayley had spoken. He laughs loudly.
" I wasn't going to fuck you." He whispers to my ear. His body too close to mine that I'm still shaking.
" But now I just can't help myself." He groans pushing his erect self into my own hips.
" Get off." I'm sobbing as I look away.
He slowly moves away when my body collapses to the ground.
" I'll be back. " His last words before the door closes the soft whimpers from Hayley making me have some comfort knowing she's in the room with me.

...

I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter, it's a lot different from possessive which I hope is good. Xxx