Chapter 4...

I was running late but I didn't care I wasn't taking the chance of walking down the alleyway again, once I step foot into my class all eyes are on me and the silence is unbarring.

" Miss Marshall is it?" The young attractive looking man turns to me noticing my presence. I slowly nod still puffing from running the whole block here.
" You're late, please take a seat preferably at front. I need you to catch up." My eyes follow the row at the front finding only one desk available. The boy sitting in the seat opposite looks unbelievably familiar and quite attractive.
I quickly take the seat grabbing out my book and begin to listen.
" I'm surprised you made it to class at all, Payton." My eyes grow moving my head to look at him.
" And you are?" I snap at him. I don't mean to come out rude but how the hell does he even know my name.
" Liam, we met the other night. Harry requested to keep an eye on you." The smirk is evident in his voice as I turn back to the front pretending to be listening to the good looking teacher.
" How do you know I was with the psycho earlier?" I quietly ask.
" Word travels when your with him." He chuckles, his voice doesn't even bother to lower getting the teachers attention. But he refuses to speak about it.
" Tell him to stay the fuck away from me. Please I don't want anything to do with this." I look down, Haley had sex with Liam because she felt like she had to. But I'm not like that.
" Tell him yourself darling." I jump hearing his words from across the room. Harry's eyes are glaring at me from the front door. I look around to anyone, even the teacher but non dare to look at him.
" W-What." I studded, my arm is held in a vice grip being yanked from my seat. I squeal trying to push away. Why isn't anyone helping me. Liam continues to drag me toward Harry till I'm stood in front of him.
He smirks as his hand replaces Liam's in a equally painful way and drags me out of the room in the hall. I gasp my body being shoved to the wall next to the class door which is now closed.
" You weren't polite at all in the alley. Seems as though you made it to class." His jaw clenched as he again grabs my arm. My mouth opens when he presses to hard.
" S-Stop." I squirm to only make him chuckle clearly amused.
" I just came to check up on you, you should be thanking me." His eyebrows furrow together. Is he serious. When he presses hard again I take it he is.
" Thank you." I pull my head against the wall closing my eyes. " Why can't you just leave me alone." I frown still keeping my eyes closed.
I gasp pulling my head closer to the wall feeling his breath on my neck.
" You're mine. Don't forget that darling."

...

The rest of the day dragged on, it was more strange. The students along with the teachers wouldn't dare to look or even speak a word to me. I had raised my hand in class to use the bathroom but the teachers eyes never even flickered in my direction.

I was now at my locker grabbing my coat and leaving my books inside. When my hands are free from the locker it's slammed in my face, a hand sprawled across my locker. I don't move or even speak waiting, and already knowing who it was.

" Please leave me alone." I whimper giving up.
" No can do darling." He whispers his breath on my neck.
" I'm not having sex with you so just stop." I snap getting frustrated quickly. I wait in the silence till my shoulder is taken forcing me to turn around.
" i get what I want baby, and you're making this so much harder then it has to be." He smirks down at me. I roll my eyes looking away from him. " I was here to give you a lift home."
" You're disgusting." I spit glaring up at him. Ignoring his way of trying to get me in his car, no way.
He then harshly forces me into the lockers knocking the breath out of me.
" I wouldn't." He warns.
" Then stop. I'm not fucking you for God sake." I yell shoving him away from me. I watch as my eyes widen not expecting myself to get that angry. His features then turn to anger and I'm quick to turn running from him.
I'm almost out of breath as I reach the front doors to the school. I turn back squinting to find a man at the end of the hall facing me. My eyes widen and I squeal as arms are wrapped around my waist. I struggle as Harry stalks toward me quickly, his eyes glaring at me.
I gasp being sent to the ground, my hands fly to my face. It's hurting, like throbbing.
" D-did you just hit me." I whimper tears spilling over my eyes.
" Leave her." He growls darkly before his footsteps slowly fade as well as the others. And I'm left there in the school hall alone.

My feet were quick to stand and run out the door, my eyes search the car park only finding one car in the near distance. Then I wrap my coat I've managed to keep ahold of the whole time around my body and run. I keep running the whole way through the alleyways and to the house. I open the door quickly and race inside not wanting anyone to catch me, I get to my room quickly closing and locking my door. I cover my body in the sheets of my bed. At I'm safe in here.

...

The end of chapter. It some how got deleted or I mustn't have saved it properly but here's the rest. Please comment on what you think so far :) I've decided to expand the chapters a little .. Enjoy :)