Chapter 3...

I've been living the past few days hold up in the house, not really wanting to go outside since the incident with Haley and them.
I didn't want to give Harry a chance to be able to see me again so I waited till the first day of college had started which happens to be today. I was already dressed in jeans and a jacket ready for my first day.
I walk down stairs my shoulder bag in one hand and my phone in the other, reaching the bottom of the stairs I'm met with Haley. Her smile wide as she catches me.
I still don't know if I could trust the girl.
" Ready??" She asks Macey as well descending down the stairs from behind me, I nod giving her a small smile in return. Hoping that she thinks everything fine between us.
I text Kadence before leaving out the door telling her good luck and to be careful. Her classes didn't start till the middle of the day but they ended at seven at night where as mine finish this afternoon.

...

Arriving at the campus had only taken a five minute walk. Giving me time to walk to the office grabbing my classes and notes and find my way to my first class. Half the class had already arrived before me, mostly filled with well dressed girls.
My feet follow my eyes to a clear desk in the middle toward the side near the window. I don't usually get distracted but I like the cool air that enters through the window.
My thoughts are interrupted as the seat next to me slides and make a screeching sound as someone sits in it. I turn my head to a brown haired boy smiling at me.

" Names Andrew." He smiles welcoming sticking out a hand, I return the smile slightly shaking his hand.
" Payton." I nod then turn back to the front as more and more people wonder in taking the seats.
" I saw you with Haley Dense this morning, you to good friends?" He asks, I raise my eyebrows confused. Maybe he just wants to talk.
" We're house mates." I reply expecting the conversation not to go anywhere but he continues to talk.
" Hmm maybe I'll come over sometime." And that's when he turns back to the front. Okay.

...

I was making my way back to the house since it was lunch break. The morning had gone quite quick considering the awkward conversation in my first class. He had passed me his number at the end of that class, I guess that's his way of picking up girls.
The lunch break was only fourth five minutes, the house only being five minutes down the road was good enough. Haley and Macey both had classes during my break so I didn't want to spend that time alone.
Walking through the front door I find Kadence lifting up a stack of books along with some house keys.
" Hey could you do me a favour. I was going to do some shopping this morning but I didn't wake up in time. All we need is some food." Her smile widens until she could stretch her mouth any further. I frown rolling my eyes.
" I've only got thirty minutes left Kadence." I groan loudly before turning walking out the door. She's done this on purpose and honestly I would've done the same thing, sleeping in rather then going grocery shopping. But I swear if that girl makes me late for my first day.

I pull out my phone searching the closest grocery store as I take streets downtown not taking any chances with the many ally's around here. There's a lot for just one town which is weird, I'm sure styles gang doesn't stalk every single alleyway.

I find myself walking up to the small grocery store entering the warm shop, the weather these days is strange but the cold is not welcoming at all compared to back in Australia.

...

The few things I grab are hurried to the cashier, I didn't want to be late but if I took my time I would be.
The older lady behind the cash register was taking her sweet time, trying to have a conversation with me which I happily reply to.
By the time my hands are full and I'm outside the shop I only have fifteen minutes to make it back to my first class.
My feet hurry with the heavy bags in my hands, the large alleyway that takes me directly to my street is bothering. It would cut my trip in half not making me late.

Styles gang only stalk girls at night right?

I keep those words clear in my head as I stalk across the streets and enter the alleyway. It was a long dingy looking one but I couldn't care as long as a certain person wasn't lurking about.

" Hmm thought you would know better, sweetheart." My body flinches but keep walking only quickening my pace when his footstep are heard close behind me.
I gasp loudly my body being shoved to the hard wall beside me, the groceries falling from my hands.

He smirks down at the mess of the groceries before his eyes meet mine. I shove managing to get my own space back before leaning down retrieving what I could into the bags again.

" I was talking to you baby, don't expect me to play nice when you don't reply back to me." His knees crack slightly as he also leans down.

" I don't know you." I reply my voice is stronger then I thought. I quickly take the glance behind him noticing he's not with the others. Had he been stalking me to the alley?
" You will." He smirks his eyes watching my lips.
" I need to get to class." My hands grab the bags and I stand to my feet walking the other way, but again I'm pressed to the wall. This time his body pressing into mine his eyes scowling down at me. The groceries are stable in my hands.
" One simple word. Ditch." He clicks his tongue finishing his sentence.
" No." I spit again shoving his chest, sadly he doesn't move.
" Hmm." He hums pressing further into me making me gasp loudly.
" Get the hell off of me." Struggling my knee lifts connecting with his groin. I watch his face contort to pain and he quickly shoves himself away from me holding himself.
The smile on my face is noticed by him as I quickly stalk away.
" Again, I'll be seeing you around. Fucking bitch." He groans out, I'm running out of the alleyway and quickly making my way home where I practically throw the groceries through the door just to get myself inside safe.

...

Updated please comment on what you think so far :) hope you guys like the differences xxx