Chapter 20...

I could hear the faint talk between all the boys downstairs, however many there were. I had been stuck in a room alone, occasionally hearing footsteps pass the door but non of them opening it.
Kadence had changed since I last saw her, probably since her life was flipped up side down. Our life was never perfect but it also wasn't as low as were at now.
Luke had taken her captive as well as myself now, and we were trapped. The hardest thing for Kadence was that her only family was here so she had no where else to go.
Before college Kadence and I used to share a small apartment since either of us had family to live with and we became our own family. No were not together but we're sisters.
I'd also hate to tell our past, our struggles but that's what made us sisters. If it wasn't for her I would surely be dead as Harry once said. ' you're falling apart in so many ways, I'm surprise no one has noticed it yet.'
And he was right. He could see right through me and that's what scared me the most, he would hurt me but it was nothing compared to the pain I've been putting myself through.
Kadence and I only shared brothers between us both, my brother Micheal is into business my father had once owned. He was now running and controlling the entire business meaning he's a very occupied man. He wouldn't even notice that I've been gone, honestly if I hadn't told him about moving to America he wouldn't have asked any questions.
Michael lives with his girlfriend up in the high rises of Sydney. The only type of connection we have is when he sends me money each week to pay for everything. He was a rich and powerful man with no heart.
Luckily for Kadence her brother actually cares for her, even though he's joined in this bullshit gang and he hasn't done anything for us to help us get out. He loves her and would do anything for her.
Luke however was not capable of love, he rather rejects it. When we first started dating he wouldn't be a usual lovey dovey boy with me, instead he would just spend money on me hoping I would stay with him.

I could only remember faintly of the days when I first met Luke from my brothers friends, of course my brother was completely against it all back when he used to care but Luke just didn't give a shit and forced himself in my life.
It didn't take long for Luke to show his true side, Kadence not being so oblivious to the scars and bruises compared to Michael she hated him. She tried to help me since Luke wouldn't let me go, so Kadence bought the tickets and we were off. Not for long until I was again forced into someone's life, Harry's. Maybe I was meant to have assholes in my life.

I've always taught myself to be a strong independent woman, but lately it seems that it's been taken further and further down where I'm beginning to question things. Am I made for this lifetime?
Who am I?
Do I speak out?
Am I going to die?
So many questions and nobody has given me the answer

I flinch sliding further back till my back hits the wall when the door slides open. Luke descending past the door and toward me, the look in his eyes wasn't friendly.
I watch as he crouches down to my sitting level his hand taking hold of my chin to keep my eyes on him. His grip is strong otherwise I would have moved away.
" You've been a naughty girl." He smirks playfully his eyes skimming over my body.
" Oh baby I've missed your body, you know how long I waited for you." His eyes harden when they land on my face.
His grip tightens when I don't answer, instead of giving him an answer I look down braking the connection with his hand.

" Your still a virgin right? That fuck better not have taken what's mine." He growls lowly, and I dare to look up to find him biting down on his bottom line. In the day that would be my thing, that would make me want to jump him. But now it's sickening, he thinks he's hot. If only his personality wasn't so hideous he could actually find a nice looking girl.
" Answer me or I'll find out myself." My eyes widen watching his hand slowly drift down to his pants. He grips hard on his budge a soft moan leaving his lips.

" Yes I am." I look up again finding him smirking again.

I then gasp loudly when his suddenly to his feet, his hand reaching down to grasp my own arm pulling me to my feet.
" Good, very. Very good." He clicks his tongue looking down to me before smiling as he bends, a squeal leaving my lips as he lifts me throwing me down onto the bed.

I instantly back up shaking my head repeatedly.

" No fucking way." I scream when he harshly slaps one side of my cheek sending me into the pillows. I cry into them holding onto the blankets around me as I feel his weight on the bed beside me.
" You can't do this to me." I sob, his needy hands force me on my back and I continue to scream when he begins lifting my dress from me.

He only chuckles, his smile then fades when a knock is at the door. It sounds urgent but I wouldn't care as long as he is off of me.
Luke groans annoyingly as he stomps to the door swinging it open to find Calum.

He takes a glance to me before his eyes are set on Luke, who is completely tense just from what I can see.

" Mate wouldn't it be more satisfying to fuck her in front of Harry?" Calum asks again his eyes flicking to me as I sit up holding onto my knees to my chest.
" Ashton says his on his way." Luke's head snaps toward me looking at me with a evil looking smirk before he turns to Calum patting his back as they both leave.
" Good job mate." Luke chuckles as he slams the door closed leaving me with my unholy thoughts.

...

So what do you think? I know it isn't very long but I wouldn't think of anything else as of right now.
Please comment, the comments are what make me keep writing so please state your own mind.

Anyways enjoy xxx