Chapter 12...

" Fuck off." It's my turn to smirk as I watch his facial expressions harden. A sinister smile spreading from his lips.
" You're a bad girl, that's why I like you. Yet so innocent." He chuckles both hands on each one of my thighs, squeezing hard.
" I need to go find my best friend. I swear if she gets hurt because you're just an ass hole, I will hurt you." I grow impatient my words coming out strong, weakening when I look into his eyes. He again laughs pulling his head back before it snaps down glaring at me.
I gasp his moves are quick to have him sitting directly onto of me, the proximity of our bodies to close for comfort.
Harry takes one of my wrists while holding the other down under his thighs.
" I warned you and warned you." He tisks shaking his head from side to side. My eyes widening a yelp coming from my throat as he releases a knife from his back pocket.
The shine of the blade glistening.
" No- please. If you find me innocent then why would you do this to me." My eyes begin to water every inch the blade gets closer.
" It's not the innocence that's luring me in baby." He admits his eyes trained on my arm.
" Don't do this. I'm begging you." My breathing comes out in short breaths the blade now touching my arm.
" Are you scared of me now?" His grin is sickening and I scream. Soon to be muffled by something coming from in front of me. Another pair of hands assist in the sick act.
" Are you sure this will work?" The voice asks already knowing its Liam. Harry just simply nods as my scream down to helpless whimpers. My eyes look to the bloody mess on my arm to notice a large 'H'. Very noticeable and deep.
" It better fucking work." He hisses again slicing into my arm for the last stroke. Once he was finished with me he lets go of my arm to be dropped onto my body. Liam lets go but I'm to tired to talk my vision and surroundings becoming blurry and shaky.
" She's about to pass out." I rough voice speaks before my eyes completely close turning everything off.

...

When my whole body was asleep I could still feel everything around me, I had been taken out of the car and carried into somewhere dark. My eyes refused to open and my ears refused to listen so I was payed down in a dark room with a person beside me.
After what had felt like hours my eyes snapped open to complete darkness, the surroundings completely blank.
" Finally. SHES AWAKE HARRY." A voice across the room frightens me and I sit up on what feels like a bed. I was ready to yell at who ever I could see next.
Soon after the footsteps from down the hall come closer and closer I'm blinded by the light being turned on.

Harry's figure coming closer and closer to me. I shift back till my back hits the wall, my legs curling around my body. Some what protecting me.
" Take me back home." I whisper my voice rough and dry. How long was I asleep. The window across the room didn't show any light telling me it's still night time.
" This is your home." Harry's eyes narrow not leaving my face.
" NO- you're seriously crazy." I scoff looking down at my bandaged arm. It still hurts but I couldn't see anything except the small drops of blood seeping through meaning it's deep.
" Now baby what have I told you, I thought-"
" YOU THOUGHT WRONG LET ME LEAVE." I scream now standing to my feet, I was ready to hurt him if not hurt myself to get out of this house.
Harry's height was very imitating and his face was emotionless as he stalks closer. I scream loudly my body being sent to the ground with an aching cheek.
" Learn my love. You have to learn. Fight against me you'll loose baby." He crouches down to my level holding my wet cheeks in his palms. My right cheek pumping as it becomes hot.
" You're not leaving, understand?" I have no choice but to nod my head looking into his eyes. They close for a moment before he opens them standing to his feet.
" Have a shower, I gave you some of my clothes for now there inside." He points to a closed door. I slowly nod breathing in as I begin to stand to my own feet.
The bedroom door closes behind him leaving me alone.
I stumble to the bathroom where I couldn't hold in the sobs no more. I quickly slam the door hoping for a lock but sob again when there was non.
I reach the ground, the cold tiled floor was soothing as I lay my cheek against the wall.
Holding my breathing my free hand begins to unwrap the bandage. I hiss in pain when the ending begins tearing at my skin.

It was the same when I had passed out, a bloody 'H' engraved into my skin. It was horrible and I hated it.
Standing to my feet hearing the yells of more people downstairs having an argument.
I shrug to myself and begin to undress myself of the tattered clothing that remained on my body.
Turning the warm water on I slide in closing the glass door behind me. I let my arm rinse under the water rinsing away the blood down the drain to reveal a clean wound.
It was still disgusting.

After the shower and dressing myself into Harry's clothes which were more then a few sizes to big for me, I step out of the warm bathroom back into his bedroom.
I let myself out of his bedroom door finding myself in a long hall, which I decent down till I get to a long stair case.
This house was huge.
I carefully and quietly make my way downstairs to find people sat in the lounge room. Eleanor being sat on Louis' lap as she spots me. Her eyes slightly widen looking me up and down.
She nods her head patting the seat next to her and Louis.
I comply taking the seat and crossing my legs.
" How's your arm?" I'm surprised when Louis speaks, his eyes on me as well as Eleanor's.
I roll my sleeve down showing them for themselves.
" It's hideous." I growl hiding it again.
" You'll get used to it." Eleanor speaks rolling down her own sleeve to show me two likes shaped a an "L". It was healed and looked as though it had been there for a while.
" Why didn't Liam mark Hayley?" I frown.
" She was never wanted. Harry wants you." She says looking away.
" I don't want him."
I hold my breath as I feel someone sit beside me, there side touching mine making me uncomfortable.
" Hmm." He hums his hand reaching for my thigh.
" You look good in my clothes." I can hear the smirk in his tone. And it just frustrates me more.
I move my own hand for his and push it away letting it hit his own leg. He softly chuckles before I gasp one of his hands squeezing both of my cheeks. Making the bruise that's already ready to appear burn under his fingers.
" Do not hurt her Harry." Again Eleanor speaks out for me when I'm not brave enough.
" Do you not remember yourself Eleanor? You and Louis were so easy, he never had to touch you. But he was ready to if it was needed. But Payton here doesn't get the fucking idea." He shoves my face away as he stands and simply walks away.
" He'll be back." Louis whispers from beside me.

...

Updated yayyyyy. Please comment. I love to know what you guys thing of it. Anyways enjoy xxx