Chapter 17...

It was tough being locked in a house with an abusive man and three girls and yet it's only been two days.
Most of the time I would lock myself in my room with Macy by my side or one of the other two girls. We were trying to figure out how to get Kadence back. Since the other boys aren't to interested in finding her. If Liam could hear us talk about leaving this house he would surely strap us all down.

" I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO TEST ME." I flinch quickly getting up and running to the hallway, Perrie and Eleanor doing the same from Kadence's room. Macy wasn't used to any of this, she was never abused, was never talked to with such disrespect. And that's what made it the hardest for her. She knew how to stick up for herself just to a point until he would lay his hands on her.

Liam was more moody then ever, snapping at almost everything us girls did. We stuck up for one another but it was hard since he was allowed to punish us.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and into the kitchen where I find Macy on the floor, whimpering loudly as she clutches her cheek. Tears streaming down her cheeks.
Liam's standing above her, his fists clenched. Heavily breathing as he snaps his head looking at me, noticing I've entered the room.
" What the fuck." I'm quickly at Macy's side taking her hand away from her cheek to find red blotches covering her skin.
" How fucking dare you." I hiss standing to my feet shoving at Liam's chest angrily. He had absolute no fucking right to do that. He doesn't own her like Louis and Zayn own the other girls. Harry gave no orders to keep Macy at bay, only me and the other two girls.
His frown deepens when my shoving continues.
" You don't hit her like that. She's not like you." I huff turning back to Macy. I take her hand helping her from the ground.
" You fucking touch her again and I'll find that gun and put it through your damn leg." And with that I'm shoved to the ground, Macy again whimpering when she's pushed away from me. A weight crushing my body on the floor.

I scream struggling when his fist comes down on my jaw line. Eyes widening when I hear the familiar clicking down of the barrel.
" You threaten me again and well we'll see what happens." He voice deep and deadly as he unloads the gun pulling it away from my head. Instead he uses it hitting my head to the side, a stinging sensation following. Then a cooling sensation as warm drips of blood slide down my face.
" Get fucked." I spit my hand aiming for his balls when I miss his hands come down again wrapping around my neck harshly.
" Try that again babe." He chuckles pressing further into my neck causing me to choke.
" Get the hell off her LIAM!!" Eleanor's screams following more footsteps come into the room.
" Harry will kill you if you hurt her far enough Liam." Perrie speaks desperately. With that Liam lets go of me, a gasp of air filling my lungs.
I'm again punched onto my already swelling jaw before his weight is off of me following his disappearing steps.
" Holy shit, help me get her to her room." I'm pulled up and I quickly shove them away, keeping my balance.
They all watch me Liam's whole figure is angry his fists clenched to his sides. His eyes watching me as if daring me to anger him again.
Instead I simply turn stomping away. I make it to my room closing and locking the door before the following footsteps of people could enter the room.
" Please open the door Payton, your face needs cleaning." With that I walk to the bathroom, and of course Eleanor was right. My face was horrifying, some what the same as the first time I angered Harry so much he had to take it out on me.
I run the cool water over my face watching the blood from my forehead rush down the drain. The gun made a large gash on the side of my forehead, the blood continuing to spill until I place a bandage over the top.
My tears have stopped by now as I turn back into my room.
I take the chance when I hear nobody at my door to open it sticking my head out before descending to Macy's room. Knocking softly before it opens, Macy gasping as she wraps her arms around me.
" I'm so so sorry." She sniffles pulling me inside before again closing and locking her door. She turns to me showing the damage Liam had done to her.
" I'm leaving tonight. And you're coming." I decide right on the spot my voice is quiet and has little to no emotion.
If I die, I die trying. Macy, Kadence and I just aren't made for this life style like Perrie and Eleanor. I'm not saying it's good for them either but they know what there doing. They know how to control their boyfriends.
Macy just nods running to her bed to take out a suitcase from under the bed. I frown walking closer to find it's already been packed.
She was going to leave?
" You were going to leave without me?" I ask tears forming in my eyes.
" You love Harry. I don't belong here Payton."
I scoff shaking my head running hands through my matted hair.
" I do not fucking love Harry." I clench my teeth. She only nods taking my shoulder in her hands before wrapping her arms around me again.
" Pack your bags were leaving tonight. Midnight come into my room and we'll both climb out the window. I have money packed away so we can get back to Australia. Where we belong." She says, it all sounds so wonderful so I nod smiling.
" What about Kadence?"
Her face changes to a small smile.
" Kadence has been messaging me secretly, she's fine. And they've moved her back to Australia for now until there plans work out. But she's fine." She whispers again closing her bag shoving it under her bed.
" Why wouldn't you tell me this sooner?" My voice gets higher as I get angrier. I've been worried about Kadence for so long.
" I don't trust Perrie and Eleanor as much as I want to." She answers taking a seat on her bed.
I nod turning to walk to the door.
" I'll see you tonight." She smiles nodding as I again open the door.
" Oh thank god your okay." Perries voice comes from the hall as soon as Macy's door is closed. I turn finding her walking toward me, her lips frowning as she stares at my face.
" I promise you Liam won't get away with this. Harry is going to be pissed when he sees what he's done to you." Her hands softly run over my cheek.
" Harry's orders were to keep us in line? He said it himself it was okay to punish us?" I frown knowing Perries only trying to make me feel better but it's not working one bit.
" He's marked you, other men are not allowed to mark the girls they own unless it's temporary, like a bruise." She smiles taking my hand pulling me along with her back into my room.
" Harry also has said he's found Kadence. He know where she is." She says as the door closes behind her. I look at her confused, Macy just told me a whole other story.
" I think I'm going to just go to bed, I've had a long day." Perrie frowns deep,y at this and frowns before she nods understanding.
" Okay well call me when you wake up and we can make breakfast." She again hugs me asking if I were okay and leaves. I quickly pace to the door locking it behind her. Then running to my closet where I see my bag.
I grab the large suitcase piling up my most wanted items before packing it all away under my bed.
Now all I had to do is wait.

...
Thank you all for waiting patiently. Xx enjoy.