Chapter 19...

I was still sat in the same seat on the stupid plane, having to hear Ashton's and Macy's stupid giggling and 'talks' most of it being disgustingly sexual. It was a long flight back to Australia so I just figured I should get used to it all.

Ashton however had been trying to talk to me, saying I'm making this all such a big deal then what's it suppose to be. Luke only wants me to be his girlfriend when he becomes one of the largest gangs around.

I for one know that it's all complete bullshit. One thing about Luke was that he is a liar. He couldn't handle the truth so he made lies sound so much better and I think he's gotten better at it, he's practically living in his own world surrounded by lies. Clearly because Ashton was believing his words. He believes that they would win against Harry's gangs.
" Get some sleep we still have eight more hours." Ashton sighs getting up from his seat, himself looking exhausted. Macy had already been to bed so she was wide awake for the rest of the flight. I'm happy she has a phone in her hand and doesn't have to speak a word to me.

...

More hours ticked by slowly and I was dreaded by Ashton yet again, who had just woken from his sleep. Instead of taking a seat further down next to Macy who's eyeing the both of us, Ashton decides to take the one seat next to me.
He smirks as he looks me in the eyes before he glances down to his phone.

" Harry's not happy with you." His voice is teasing. But I don't show any emotion instead crossing my legs and arms over glaring at him. Harry knows where I'm going and if he wants me so bad, he will kill Ashton. And hopefully Luke.

" What do you mean?" I seethe the words not wanting to speak a single word to him, he doesn't deserve any words from me.
" I may have told them a lie. But it's a good one." He laughs tapping his hand down on my knee. I cough loudly eyeing him until he releases it, he continues to speak.

" I told them you ran. Macy decided to help and I wanted to help so you rang me, I told you we were going back home along with your boyfriend Luke. You never were really over Luke so you decided to come along and mend everything between you two." He's chuckling as he continues. Obviously finding something amusing that I don't.
" Let's just say he's very very mad. Especially since you stole Liam's gun and shot Niall almost killing him. Poor Niall is now in hospital." He finally finishes, my eyes wide when he does.

" He would never believe that." I spit at him only for his smile to turn completely. I'm hoping Harry would see through the lies.

" He does, Harry and I were best mates once. Why the fuck would he trust some whore who only just came into his life? Hmm. Answer that one for me darling." His eyes show his angry but his smirk shows he's simply sick. He's psychotic.
" I think you need to sleep now we're almost landing." I'm about to yell at him scream for him to tell Harry and the others the truth, and to defence myself of not being some whore. I was forced into this shit, and I won't be insulted.
Maybe Harry could get me out of this mess I've created. Would Harry actually come to Australia to help me.
Instead Ashton's hand comes from behind him, my screams being useless as he places the dirty rag over my mouth and nose. Stopping me from my thoughts instantly.

" Breath baby, we'll be home soon." He whispers as my body shuts completely.

...

Waking up would have to be the worst feeling, even worse then being hungover. The thoughts of Harry and the others were replaying in my dreams. What were they going to do to me, would they even bother finding me anymore? Am I really that worth it. I mean I'm all the way in Australia.
And most important what was Luke and his gang going to do with me. Luke was never the one for relationships, so I don't know why he needs me for when he becomes a bigger gang.
" Payton, you're awake?" The voice frightens me but I'm quickly stunned looking up to find-.
" Calum?" My eyes are wide as I look up at him from the ground, he chuckles holding out a hand which I take.
His arms instantly wrap around me, holding me tight.
" I'm so happy to see you again, it's been what? Ten years." His smile is bright as he holds me from arms length. I'm speechless only a smile on my face, I then shake my thoughts again wrapping my arms around his neck.
" Oh my god." I squeal wrapping my legs around his waist. His laughter is contagious as I settle down looking up at him.
Kadence's brother had been sent into a mental institution since he was little, no one knew the cause but it was bad. I hadn't seen him since and damn it had been a long time, his height now towering over me.
" You've been good looking after Kadence, keeping her in line." He nudges me almost tripping me over till his arm is back around me. I laugh remembering back to the days Calum would find Kadence and I smoking on there parents porch. He would never tell on us, but would always tell us not to. As if he wanted to be the older brother for us both.
Kadence was a lot more out there then myself so when Calum got sent away at fifteen leaving thirteen year old Kadence all those years I'm surprised she hasn't become something much more out there.
I guess in Calum's eyes I was the rock that kept her down, I would never do anything I wasn't completely comfortable with.

" Kadence? Have you seen her?" I ask suddenly remembering everything. The room I've been woken up in was carpeted and warm. The sun blazing through the closed curtains. How did Ashton take me from the airport to here without being questioned.

" She's just down the hall-" I'm about to sprint out to find her till his hand again wraps around my waist stopping me.
" Wait, I just wanted to let you know these boys. They are my best mates and they want the best for themselves. I owe them my life so please don't get in there way and just obey them. I'd hate to see my Payton to get hurt." He speaks carefully and quietly as he pouts leaning down to me. I only nod my head running out to the hall.
I get it, they've all changed to the worst.

And just like that I'm racing down the long narrow hallway till I'm stood in front of an open door. Kadence's back is facing me and I find it the timing perfect.
I bite my lip, hiding my squeal as I run to her. Jumping on her back, her hands instantly come around to support me, like always.
" Kadence!!" Tears form in my eyes digging my face into her neck. I can hear her faint sobs as she places me down. She turns in her spot, and I gasp taking multiple steps back. Covering her face were two large bruises and cuts on either side of her face.

My hands instantly come up placed on each of her cheeks, tears were running down her cheeks the same as mine.
" I missed you so much Pey. I thought you may have been killed." She sobs again wrapping her arms around my neck.
" What happened to you?" I ask when she pulls away, her face was damaged bad. It hurt even looking at her like this.
" Nothing that you haven't been through. I'm just so happy they found you." She smiles holding onto my hand. The bruises that were on my face were fading slowly, but hers looked much more fresh.

" Calum said that the men that had you were hurting you real bad, that they killed Hayley." She wipes her eyes sniffling.
" They did but she was a lost cause, she wanted to be with the sick bastards."

" PAYTON!!" A yell from downstairs frightens both myself and Kadence, her eyes widening.
" He's been waiting for you." She whispers her hand letting go of mine. To have someone come from behind me dragging me to the door. Kadence only stares at me and slowly turns to again be faced out the window.
I shake the grip that the person has on me to be stood on my own two feet.
" Luke wants to see you." Calum places a hand on my back guiding the way downstairs.
I'm taken into a large living room that was darkened by the curtains covering the windows. And there stood Luke, in the middle of the room. A glass of some sort of alcohol in one hand, his other fixing his hair.
His head turns eyes catching me as he finds me in the room. Instantly a smile comes to his lips.
I continue to watch as he sets the glass down opening his arms. Obviously wanting me to walk straight into them. But I slowly shake my head crossing my arms over.
" Payton I missed you, come give me a hug." He whispers not letting his arms fall. Instead of walking I'm roughly shoved forward until I'm wrapped in his arm.
It didn't feel familiar at all. Instead felt revolting as if I weren't meant to be here right now.
" Hmm feels good to have you back Payton. Did you see Kadence?" He asks, why is he being so nice to me.
I'm silent and confused, waiting for the moment he snaps. And just like that he does his smile vanishing from his lips.
" Answer me." His jaw is clenched as time ticks by. What am I meant to say? I miss you baby oh, I miss how you used to punch me, kick me. Attempt to rape me. Yeah I think not.
I gasp finding myself pressed to the cold wooden floor, my bruised cheek beginning to swell and sting.
" I didn't want to be our first time seeing each other again to end up like this." He loudly groans, I look up to find him swearing as he flings the glass across the room to in front of me. I flinch crying as I clutch my head for some sort of safety.
" Take her to her room. And Payton, I suspect an apology when I greet you next." Luke yells outs as I'm picked up into someone's arms.
" I told you I didn't want to see you get hurt." Calum whispers closely into my ear. I only sniffle wanting to hide into his chest.

...

So guys unexpected????
Three days of updates yaaaay

Please comment what you think so far, I really wanted to take a sharp turn on the story like I did with possessive. Expect I think I got into that way to fast where she fell for Harry in possessive, I'm going to wait this one out a bit for Payton to actually fall. Not forcefully and actually fall for Harry.
Anyways I hope you enjoy xx