Chapter 7...

Why was he being so nice?
The questions kept piling up as I walk through the dark house. I wonder if Liam had brought Hayley back, I'd highly doubt it. He was much more full on and it just made me wonder if Harry was any worse being the leader of there group. Harry had hit me at the school and I saw Liam hit Hayley right in front of me.
I walk to Hayley's door finding the room completely empty. I sigh closing the door then making my way to my own bedroom.
Maybe I should message her?
' Are you okay?'
I send the text and lay back in bed hoping tomorrow won't be as bad as today.

...

I had checked Hayley's room as soon as I had woken up but still no sign of her. I get dressed for my classes then go downstairs. She hadn't even replied to my text last night making me only worry more.
" Good morning." I jump my hands landing on the counter to keep my balance, I hear a giggle from behind me as I glare at the man in front of me. I turn finding Kadence with a hot cup of tea in her hands, her eyes showing she's amused.
" What the hell are you doing here." I whisper harshly. Harry smiles before standing to his feet.
" I'm taking you to class." He shrugs nudging me.
I fold my arms staying in my spot, the glare not leaving my face. He can't be serious.
" I'm not going anywhere with you." I breath. Groaning when I hear Kadence speak, don't come into this.
" Go ahead, you're late anyway." She smiles between the two of us. " I've never seen Payton with another man so treat her good." She looks up to harry nodding at him as he stares at her before looking toward me, he holds out a hand smirking as he snatches mine realising I wouldn't take his.
He drags me along with him out the door and toward the same car as last night.
" What has Liam done to Hayley?" I ask as soon as both car doors are closed behind us.
" I'm not sure I've been out all night, you'll see her soon but." He starts the car and speeds off before I could speak again.
When we turn off the street away from the university I frown, clutching the bottom of my thighs.
" Where are you taking me?" I look around again taking another turn onto the highway.
He just smirks and continues to ignore me. " Answer me." My voice lowers and becomes more fragile.
" I want you to meet some people."
" I'd rather go to school." I bite my lips as we take a sharp corner driving along a dirt road. " You live in the bush?"
Again he doesn't answer as he comes to a stop out the front of a two story house, it looked very large. To big for just one person.
Harry jumps out of the car and comes around to my side opening and taking my hand before leading me inside.
" Please just take me to school, I can't afford to miss any days." I beg as he finds the keys standing by the front door. I could hear quiet murmurs from inside but couldn't notice if it were a boy or girl.
The door opens before harry could find the key a tall blonde smiling down at me. I frown looking behind her to find one of the boys who was with harry the first time I had seen him. Or he had seen me.
" I'm Perrie, it's so good to finally meet you Payton." She reaches forward surprising me when she wraps her arms around me, Harry roles his eyes from behind her back and walks inside leaving me.
" Umm you to?" I try to smile but she just laughs guiding me inside before closing the door behind me.
" This is Zayn." She wraps her arm around the mans back pushing him forward, he smiles and nods at me.
What is going on.
" Uhh is Hayley around?" I ask searching the living room. Harry wasn't in sight and now neither was Zayn.
" She's with Liam somewhere." She shrugs.
" Oh well I really need to go to class so it was great to meet you." Her smile drops as I reach the door again. I open the large door only for it to be slammed in my face again, a heavy breath from behind me as he tsks.
" I didn't tell you to leave sweetheart." He controls his voice before taking my arm now dragging me along with him, I watch his footsteps till we're both stopped.
" Take me to school or I will leave." I cross my arms snatching my hand away. He slowly turns making it more scary as his expression hardens.
" I'm done with playing nice." He snarls, I gasp his body forcing me into the wall behind me, one hand holding both of mine in his above my head. " Your not going, don't you get that?"
He glares and I do the exact same making it a contest of some sorts.
" I've killed people Payton, do you not get that or are you just the suicidal type." He breaths. Not moving an inch from me.
Hayley never told me he was a killer, my eyes widen a little which he smirks at.
" I'm one of the top leading gangs in this fucking joint, you should feel a little more then scared darling. Cause right now you're pissing me off and I get trigger happy when I have the shits." He presses himself against me before leaning away, I breath out the air I was keeping in before following after him.
We walk toward the kitchen where more guys are seated eating and talking. There eyes find mine as I enter the room with Harry.
" You found her?" One asks looking toward Harry as they both stand making there way towards us.
" It wasn't hard." He chuckles before his eyes meet mine. And I'm confused yet again.
" Niall and Louis." He nods between the two.
" Liam already had his say about you, says your a bit of a smart ass for a small girl." Louis smirks looking me over making me slightly uncomfortable.
" Watch out for harry, he wipes the bullshit right out of you if you test him aye." Niall chuckles.
" Oh Payton, Perrie and I were so excited to meet the next girl come to the gang." Another girls voice is heard behind one of the boys, louis moves to the left his moving around her waist. I look up at her confused, must every girl on this earth be taller then me.
" Eleanor." She smiles and nods at me. " I was beginning to think Harry had made you up." She giggles being pulled more into Louis' side. I smile but shake my head.
" Sadly not." I mumble catching a glare come from Harry.
Once they start to leave the room leaving Harry and myself alone I look towards him.
" You made me beyond late." I grumble frowning at him. I saw a twitch to his lips as he stares at me.
" Keep testing me and see how far it gets you love. " He shakes his head leaving the room.

...

Woo another chapter. Please comment on what you think, if you liked the rough version or this one cause I can make this one a lot rougher if you guys want that I know I would 😍
Enjoy xx