Chapter 21...

" I swear to fucking God, Calum if you let either of them out of your sight I will end up leaving bruises all over there fucking bodies. You got that?" Luke raises his eyebrows his face serious.
Calum looks toward both Kadence and I before nodding. He gives a small nudge to Luke cooling things off a little. But we all know Luke was dead serious.

Luke had given clothes to both of us girls the last few days and I guess he's just sick of sharing his clothes and wants us to get our own. So Calum had volunteered to take us both to a local shopping market.
We were dressed and ready waiting by the front door by Kadence, who looks petrified. She didn't want to leave the house, probably knowing every time she leaves the house Luke ends up back handing her.
But now we were allowed outside.
Calum stand beside us both taking hold of both Kadence and my own hands.

" Be back before late afternoon. I've got some plans with Payton." He smirks toward me as he speaks his words to Calum. I can only cringe walking out the front door, the other two following close behind me.

I take the back seat while Calum drives with Kadence in the passenger side, it didn't take long for us to arrive at the store.
" Even if you see someone you know, I don't want you running off. Otherwise I will be forced to tell Luke. Understood Payton?"
I sigh heavily before nodding, hopping down from the seat and closing the door behind me.
Kadence was glued to his side while I took the lead excited to be out of any confined space.
" Payton I mean it." I could hear him but decided not to reply instead my eyes continue to search for clothes, for the both of us since Kadence didn't seem to be having as much fun as myself. Instead she's sat down next to Calum, there lips moving meaning there at least making conversation.
Shoving the clothes to one side of the rack I gasp taking a large step back surprised by the person stood in front of me behind the rack.

" Shh." Niall taps his lips pleading me to be quiet. Thank god he was okay.

" What the hell are you doing here? You're going to get me killed." I whisper a reply my eyes searching behind me for Harry but sigh when he isn't there. I drift back to Calum finding he's laughing along with Kadence having no idea of what kind of trouble I'm in right now.
" Where's Harry?" I ask again searching around only finding Niall's the only one of them here.

" Why are you watching Calum?" He asks when my eyes keep going back to Kadence and Calum. They were both completely oblivious to it all.

" He's going to tell Luke if he catches me with you Niall, where's Harry?" I ask again when he doesn't answer the first time.

" He's back at the hotel thinking about the perfect time to come drag you home." Niall's whispering now.

" I didn't run away, Luke found me. And I found Kadence." I speak trying to clear myself out of this mess, but it clearly wasn't working to well.

" Harry's still pissed at you. Kadence however is part of them, her brothers in the gang for god sake. Payton I though you were smarter then this." He whispers his eyes not leaving Calum's who's behind me with Kadence still.

" I didn't mean for this to happen just please help me. Luke's planning on Harry watching while he kills me." Tears come to my eyes but I force them away before they escape down my face.

" Why would Luke kill you if it took this long to get you back?"

" I don't know, please don't make me go back there. Please." I beg, the tears finally falling.

" I won't let him touch you Payton." His reassuring smile doesn't help at all.
" Harry wouldn't allow that, even if he is angry with you."

" PAYTON." I jump turning to find Calum's face right in front of me. Not looking so happy with me.
" I told you-"

" No no no please no. I promise -" I quickly look behind me finding Niall walking out of the store. At least he doesn't get hurt I guess.
" I promise it was just an old friend." I hold onto my hands tightly.

" Bullshit. I know who they are Payton." Calum's whole attitude changes towards me and he is actually angry with me.
" Go back to the car with Kadence, I'll be there soon." With that Calum turns taking out his phone. He's going to tell on me.

" Come on, I got you some clothes as well." Kadence takes my hand dragging me toward the car. And before she could get inside I snap back pushing out of her grasp.
How could my best friend change so much.

" You're going to let them hurt me." I whisper watching her face change.

" Hurt you? Payton I've been with these people the whole fucking time you were worried about Harry. What about me? I've been hurt but you weren't there to stop them." She opens the back door eyeing me to get inside.

" I couldn't do anything, every time if try and get to you I'd run into trouble. Kadence if you make me get in this car just know I won't go willingly."

" I told you Payton-" Kadence is cut off as I'm sent to the ground, hitting my head onto the ground.

" Don't try and help her, she'll only get you into more trouble." Calum's back behind me as I stay on the ground feeling the ooze of blood drop from my nose.

" Don't touch me." I scream when I'm forced to my feet. Shoving Calum back away from me.
" I thought-"

" You thought wrong. You always think wrong, Harry was helping you." They giggle to themselves before continuing.
" Now he fucking hates you. You have no one." Calum's continues stepping closer with each word.

" And by tonight you'll all know the truth." My eyes widen when he raises his arm and in one quick hit I'm back on the floor feeling myself fall out of consciousness.

...

I hope you guys enjoys 😁😁