Chapter 8...

After hours of waiting by Harry's side like he told me he had finally turned to me when we're alone, ready to talk.
" Ready to go back?" He eyes me.
" It's dark. What's the use now." I shrug my shoulders rolling my eyes as I turn away from him and toward the door. I do want to go home, but it was way to late to attend any of my classes.
I stop when I find Liam frowning as he stands directly in the doorway.
" He's taking you home." Harry whispers beside me before nudging me forward.
" Fuck no. I'd rather walk."
Before I could walk another inch I'm shoved against Harry's chest, I couldn't speak until I'm slammed against the door just where Liam was standing, his smirking face just next to Harry's.
" The thing is Styles. I can't believe you waited this long to show her you're far much worse then me." Liam laughs as Harry's hand hits hard against the wood beside my head.
" I may have hit you once, don't make me do it again in front of everyone." I gasp loudly his hand groping hard on my behind.
" Now take the free ride." The door opens and I'm pushed into the cold night air. And that's when my body kicks in, my legs are quick to dodge Harry's hands as I run out of the yard along the bush track.
Why must he live in the middle of no one? Oh that's right he's a fucking weirdo.
" You're going to hate me when I find you my darling!" I hear his yell from just down the street but my feet refuse to stop or slow down. Why didn't I decide to run in the fucking day time.
Luckily for me my phone was still in my pocket, I quickly get it out texting Hayley. I wasn't sure if she was still at the house but if Liam were taking me home surely she would've been there too.
' I'm in trouble. ' I send the text before my feet slip on a rough bit of roots from the trees just beside the path. I don't make a sound except for clutching my knee breathing out the pain. Blood now drooling down my knee.
I again make it to my feet and continue to limp out of the woods making my way to a long deserted road, I look both ways frowning.
Which way.
I gasp loudly when hands are wrapped around my waist shoving me back into a hard chest. Another figure slowly merging from the bushes.
Before he speaks a word a car speeds up behind him, Louis inside opening the passenger door.
I'm squeezed tightly and I struggle to gasp for air until it comes all at once and I'm sent to the ground.
" Don't." I speak my eyes searching for Harry. He's behind me, his knees cracking as he kneels down to me. I flinch away but his hands keep me in place as he runs his fingers through my hair moving it to one side.
I'm about to move again till both hands have mine pinned to my waist leaving me helpless as I feel his breath getting closer and closer to my skin.
" Bad move." He breathes before his lips attack my neck sucking hard on my skin surely rising blood to the surface.
I squirm and squeal but find I'm useless to this man.
The pain starts shooting through my neck as he lets go, instead of walking away his hands move my body down onto the dirty road his whole body hovering over mine.
" You're mine now baby." He smirks his lips swollen and red as he speaks. I'm frozen until I'm forced to my feet groaning when I put pressure onto my knee.
" Louis take the girl home." Harry orders. Louis scoffs from inside the car while sending him a glare. I slowly limp into the car as both Liam and Harry disappear down the path of the bushes.
" What happened there?" Louis asks pointing to my busted knee, he's driving to fast for my liking so I hold onto the seat for dear life.
" I fell while I was running." I smile at how stupid it sounds. He also snickers to himself. I've always been clumsy it's just a trait that runs through my family.
" Where's Eleanor?" I ask turning to search the back seat just in case.
" She's locked in my room, El gets protective over the girls in the house. She just can't help herself sometimes." He smiles his eyes brightening at the words his speaking. He loves her.
" Oh. What about Hayley is she safe?"
" Liam has many booty calls and most of them actually want to be a part of him or well, us. But he usually just uses them then sends them home. You're different to harry, he never chases a girl to the point where you've taken him. It's strange to see." He furrow his eye brows confused. Before parking the car. I turn to find were out the front of the house, all the lights had been switched on.
" I'd go clean that up before it gets to gross." He eyes my knee before nodding toward the door. I nod slowly giving him a small smile opening the door.
" Thank you for not being like one of them." I whisper before closing and limping myself inside.
" Holy shit. What the fuck happened to you." Kadence screams as soon as I walk through the house. My scraped knee and dirty clothes were enough to make her mental. She's a clean freak for sure.
" I kinda slipped." I shrug while she laughs. She knows of my clumsiness and finds it hilarious while I find it humiliating.
" Go have a shower before more homeless people rock up to our foot steps." She laughs walking away.
Hayley hadn't even have the decency of trying to call or even text me back after my text for help.
At Least I know now, she wanted to be in Liam's life and she had a choice,I'm didn't want to be in Harry's life but I didn't have a choice. That's why she wanted me to sleep with him.

...
Hope this explains a bit. Enjoy it's about to get a little more dramatic 😆😆😆 the way I like it .. Enjoy and please comment. Xx