Chapter 1

Mika's POV
*Ding* I looked away from my worksheet to my phone and see a message pop up. I click on it and it read

Hey I know we've been only dating for a month now I just don't feel like you're the one.

Sorry

*Sigh* As you may have guessed that right there was just my boyfriend....well now ex-boyfriend I guess. I mean I guess I should've known that he wouldn't be the one; I mean he wasn't really my type anyway.

But usually this lasts for at least about three months or so. I realized I left him on read and text him that it's fine and that I understand. After that I delete his contact from my phone and any other information about him.

You might be wondering why I'm not freaking out or sobbing my eyes out. I probably would have done that if this had happened for the first time, but that was not the case. I've dated multiple boys now hoping they would be the one, but it was never them. I guess the reason why I was so determined to find him was because I just wanted to feel loved since both of my parents died at a very young age.

And to make it worse my soulmate just happens to be a grandpa whose never listened to music. At least not that I've remembered. So this made it harder for me, and to be honest at this point I'm sure they probably don't even exist. I guess the closest thing I can get to a relationship is with the anime boys I simp for.

After being heart broken and cheated on many times I started to lose hope, and fell into a deep pit; a deep pit of depression. I started becoming less optimistic and my whole music style even changed to a sadder one. Soulmate..I hope you can hear my music loud and clear, take a hint, and come and find me already.

I stop whatever I was doing; even holding my breathe for a while hoping some mist would pop out of thin air making him appear. When I open my eyes and see nothing there I chuckled to myself. Dang... I'm really so desperate aren't I I though.

Then I looked at my desk and remembered about my homework. Well if I can't find my soulmate; might as well do....math. I finished my math homework not forgetting to place it in my bag. Then I went to bed.

Time skip: Next Morning

I woke up the next and got ready for school. Did my usual routine like brushing my teeth and hair, taking a bath, ironing my uniform, etc.

After I was satisfied with my look I went out the door not forgetting to plug in my ear buds. If this was a few months ago I'd probably play a song like Payphone, but instead I played Water Fountain.

(A/N: Mika's playing this song because this actually happened to her. I'm not going to actually type the song in here cause it might be sensitive to some people)

I guess I was too distracted listening to the music I didn't realized someone came up behind me until they dragged me in an alley way. "AHHH" I screamed but that caused them to put some kind of tape on me. "Listen little girl if you don't shu-" said one man but the other one calmed him down; or at least tried to.

Guy 2: Calm down Jamal let's just bring her to the lab so the professor can see her.

Guy 1: Fine let's go then.

Lab...what the hell are they talking about I thought. Then suddenly one of the guys tied me up, picked me up, and placed me in there truck; then drove off. And if this couldn't get any worse my ear buds were still in my ears now playing Happier, and I hated that song.

Time skip: When they reached the Laboratory

The vehicle came to an abrupt stop slamming me against the wall making me fell a bit dizzy. The door immediately opened letting the sun shine on my face. "Where the hell are you taking me" I yell.

"You'll find out soon enough; now get up and follow us. And don't even think about running to ask for help cause there's not a single soul in a miles radius. By the time you've reached half that distance we would have already caught again." Said one of the men.

Ughh...I have no other choice but to listen to these guys. They may just be ordinary thugs but they're definitely faster and stronger then me; plus they have a truck too.

I hesitantly get up from where I was standing and follow the men into the building. Once I walk in I was amazed at how clean the place looked. Compared to the outside this looks like it could be a hospital or something.

The two men roughly pushed me on the floor knocking my earbuds off, and breaking it. Aww man... these were a new pair too I thought. I hear a small chuckle and look up to see another man in a lab coat with crazy white hair.

"Good job boys" he says. "She's the perfect specimen for my experiment." "What do you want from me, and why me" I ask furious. "Oh darling they didn't tell you yet. I'm planning on creating a portal to be able to go to different dimensions, and even time.

You see my wife die-" "Look man I asked why I was in this dump; not for you to share your life story." "Huh...how rude; didn't your parents teach you any manners little girl." I ignored him and ask, "Why was I the one chosen to have to do this."

"You were just the first one they spotted" he replies in a duh tone. Then he snaps his fingers and the two bulky men untied me and took the tape off my mouth. Before I could even stand they grabbed both my arms stopping me from moving.

Then the crazy scientist pulled out a circular machine. After he got it in the position he wanted too he pressed a button causing it to create a portal. Without hesitation they threw me in, and the last words I heard was "I hope you enjoy yourself."

Crazy Scientist's POV
I watched as the dumb girl fell down into the portal. You'll only have to wait a little while longer Julia (his wife that passed away). If all things go well soon we'll be with each other again. And I'll make sure that this time you won't die the death you faced long ago.

As soon as the mystical black portal vanished one of my men came to me looking worried. "Umm sir...we have a problem." "What is it" I snap. "The machine was set to dimension mode; instead of the time rewind one."

I instantly became furious enough and yelled, "SO YOUR TELLING ME AFTER ALL THAT HARD WORK IT FAILED." "No...well not quite. It takes a lot of energy to be able to work this machine so..." he pulls out his calculator and did the calculations.

"In about three years we will be able to conduct this experiment again." "THREE YEARS" I scream. "You fools are useless, utterly useless." I then storm out of the room to go sulk.

This is the end of Chapter 1 and I hope you all like it. This is my first OC story so please be kind about it. And don't forget to comment and vote on this story. Also MHA and any pictures DO NOT belong to me.