Ch. 39 Cheerleader

A/N Hey y'all!!! I am SO SORRY for the late update! It was a combination of writer's block and having 3 different exams, plus a test, AND a paper all due throughout the past 2 weeks. With studying and stuff, I didn't have time to write :( But I finally finished this chapter and, not to brag or anything, but something tells me you guys might like it ;) ENJOY!!!

~*~*~

When Kevin and Todrick got close to the couch, Scott spotted them and decided to help out.

"Here, let me give you a hand." He offered, bending down and grabbing the junk filled tub.

"Oh, wait! One second." Todrick stopped him and took out the old TV, putting it on the ground. "Okay, now you can go."

Scott ditched the gloves as he lifted the tub with ease and took it back to a smiling Kirstie and Mitch who were nearby. As they got closer, Kevin and Todrick noticed the couch was piled high with various items. A birdcage, a large table broken in half, several plastic crates, a broken washing machine, a broken stroller, an old dishwasher, a large, old safe with a dented door, and many other random objects.

Kevin gave a low whistle as they reached the pile.

"That looks like it weighs at least over eight hundred pounds." He estimated.

"We should've brought a scale with us to weigh all this stuff." Todrick said, standing next to him.

"We'll know for next time. The question is, can he lift it?"

"I wanted to wait until you guys came back," Scott told them. "Where's Avi?"

"He'll be joining us shortly, he's getting something for Todrick. You can go ahead if you'd like."

"Yeah, show us." Mitch encouraged. "You already have my attention, but if you can pull this off, then you'll have officially gained my interest."

Scott set the tub down and went to pick up the junk filled couch. Kevin and Todrick were a little uneasy with how much it wobbled, but Scott didn't seem to have a problem. He lifted the couch above his head and easily balanced it with one hand.

"Holy crap." Kevin and Todrick said in unison.

"Wow, isn't that heavy?" Kirstie asked. "Even a little bit?"

"Not really. I can tell I'm holding something, but I guess it feels like I'm paying more attention to balancing it than actually holding it up." Scott explained, putting the couch down.

"Why don't you add the tub to the pile and see how hard it is for you to lift it?" Kevin told him.

"There's gotta be no way..." Todrick said, then he chuckled. "Ah, who am I kidding. I'm sure he won't have a problem with it."

"I dunno, it might be hard to balance it all."

"Ahh! Do it!!!" Mitch squealed, grabbing his arm.

Scott glanced down at him and saw his eyes were shimmering with excitement. Feeling his cheeks warm up, Scott bashfully scratched the back of his head.

"I mean, I can try..."

Picking up the tub again, Scott carefully stacked it on top of the trash pile and made his way back down. Wiping his hands off on his pants, he grabbed the trash and lifted it above his head. Scott heard a small squeal and saw Mitch's big grin. With a shy smile, Scott put the pile back down on the ground.

"Woah, look at that pile." Kirstie mused, looking in the distance.

"Pile? That looks like a small mountain!" Kevin joined in. "Or at least a tall hill."