Ch. 49 Fashion Police

A/N Longer chapter like I promised! 😇😈😇 Enjoy! 😁

~*~*~

Mitch and Todrick continued chatting until Kirstie came downstairs and showed off her outfit.

"Alright, I'm ready!" She grinned.

Mitch looked at her and frowned.

"You're joking, right?"

"What?"

"Please tell me you're not wearing that to the mall."

"What's wrong with it?"

"What's wrong with it?" Mitch repeated with a scoff. She was currently wearing jeans, a red hoodie, and some tennis shoes. "Did you not listen to my lecture? You look like you're about to go to the movies."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Um, hello! Anyone can wear a hoodie and jeans. We're going to show off our outfits, and we can't do that if anyone can wear what we're wearing."

"So dress up but still look casual. Got it." She nodded and went back upstairs.

"That's what I've been saying the whole time!" He called after her.

"Those words never came out of your mouth." Todrick told him.

"Oh, shut up."

A few minutes later, Kevin came down wearing a hoodie and jeans.

"Are you serious?"

"What?" He asked, and Mitch shook his head.

"Just go change."

"Okay..."

He went back upstairs and passed Kirstie who changed into some shorts and a graphic t-shirt.

"It's okay, but I know you can do better." Mitch told her. "Back upstairs!"

She huffed and followed his instructions. A little while had passed when Kevin, Kirstie, and Avi all came downstairs. Mitch looked over their outfits and made a few comments.

"Kevin, that's a nice top but you need to change your pants. They're an insult." He started. "Kirstin, those are decent pants but the top has too many colors and it makes my eyes hurt." Then he turned to Avi. "Why?"

"What do you mean, why?" Avi challenged.

"What-What is up with all the hoodies? I mean, seriously? This isn't a hoodie hoedown, go put on something else!"

Avi groaned and they went upstairs again. They came downstairs a few minutes later in new outfits.

"Kevin, again with the pants? Find new ones." Mitch frowned and turned to Kirstie. "The other outfit was better." He reached Avi and squinted. "Burn that shirt."

"Why am I listening to you?" He retorted.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?"

"I guess?"

"Then you have to do what I say. Now burn that shirt."

"No setting fires in my house." Kevin told them and Mitch groaned.

"Fine, but seriously. Get rid of that shirt."

Avi rolled his eyes but followed Kevin and Kirstie back upstairs. With a huff, Mitch sat down on the couch, grumbling about needing an extra shot of caffeine in his Starbucks. Kirstie was the first one down in her new clothes. Mitch waved her over to inspect her outfit from the couch.

This time, she wore jean shorts, a white top with black elephants on it, a light peach colored summer cardigan, a golden tree necklace, and some sandals that matched the cardigan.