Chapter 94: Traumatized

Start from the beginning

Monsters just monsters, these monsters weren't nice, they just wanted to eat him and rip him apart. Tommy just stared at the shadow dweller that decided to show its face, blindfolded with strange symbols on it, but this being had dreads, no tentacles for hair as horns capped with gold and chains curved around its head, the humanoid figure huffed before lower their head as they looked at Tommy seeing fearful tears well up in his eyes, "I'm not here to hurt you...Your already broken enough~ we the sentinels do not mean harm, we the latchers do not mean harm, we do not harm to you Tommy, and we will not allow you to harm yourself. You have friends here, there are no monsters here Tommy, those voices lied to you. People care about you Tommy...People really do care about you, you are safe here in the arms of those who care~" the sentinel spoke with a hiss like voice as the hunting knife reappeared in his hand as he tossed it back onto the desk behind him, "the voice inside your head will no longer mock or harm you, they've been silenced once and for all~" the sentinel added while adjusting the position of his wings.

"My friend turned into a monster, he killed someone without hesitation, Tubbo would have never done that, he would have just ran with me, what are you creatures doing to us! Why us out of everyone in this world you choose us!" Tommy snapped at the sentinel before recoiling back into the wall as he stared with fear and tears running down his face.

"He killed to protect you from harm, Tubbo killed to keep you safe, he doesn't want to lose you either, he doesn't want to lose anybody on this team, you're all part of the crew and you guys keep one another safe~" the sentinel spoke, "there is many people in this group you can speak too, there is many caring people apart of this group~" the sentinel added before looking over at the door, "open your arms and let them back in~" where the final words the sentinel said as he melted back into the shadows as the door was opened.

Tommy looked over at the door before get up staring Tubbo, his thoughts where blank with no voices to mock of his fears as Tommy got up walking towards his friend, his movement where shaky and slow until he stumbled forth hugged Tubbo as Tommy's fingers dug into the green tunic that Tubbo wore, tears ran from his eyes down his cheeks as hid his face, he had no words just tears and only tears as two latchers watched from the door with concern. When will this nightmare end?

~~~~~~

Beautiful ebony scales shined in the light as red stained claws brushed up against them murring and cooing words, purple eyes would opened up slightly as large black and silver wings would opened and close against the creatures back as the creature rubbed its head up against a chest covered by a deep grey fabric. The red claws stopped as a neon green eye looked over at the human figure beside them.

"Dragons grow up fast don't they?" The person would question as the now nearly full grown ender dragon looked at them, it wasn't the same though, this dragon was much smaller than the previous dragon as a reason would hold strong to it, this enderagon was affected by the void nor corrupted by it. The new generation enderagon was just laying in the grass while Paralysis gave it affectionate touches under its chin, neck, and behind its ears.

"Some don't, depending on the dragon I guess, ender dragons are different as they're growth is a little bit faster than the average dragon, a few months along with darkness speeds up their growth to becoming an adult dragon." Paralysis explained, "but getting them to be an elder dragon takes years unless a ritual is done to speed up the process a bit...a ritual was done to the old generation ender dragon, the banishment of the void wasn't the best of ideas for the legends as banishing that said dragon allowed it to become an elder, and that's what we fought to get this new generation enderdragon" Paralysis added as he looked at Dream before taking his hands away from the dragon as he and the ender dragon looked at Dream.

"Will we ever find more dragons, I mean it would be pretty interesting to raise an army of dragons don't you think." Dream spoke before laughing at the silly little idea of his, "then nobody will bother entering our territory, latcher, dragons, us, then you the cutest Gaia i've ever met." Dream cooed before grinning as he got a dust of red on Paralysis' face getting this powerful latcher to look away shielding his face with his mask.

"Zip it~" Paralysis hissed keeping his face hidden for a few more minutes before showing it again as his mask hung around his neck as Dream chuckled, "just saying" Dream hummed with a light tone as Paralysis bellowed at him out of annoyance, "I'm not cute~" Paralysis scoffed, "I'm an-" Paralysis cut off before he could say the truth about being an abomination but Dream wouldn't allow it to be said as that wasn't true in his eyes, it may be true to others seeing how monstrous Paralysis can get with his other forms and mimicry of others bodys becoming those around him only to appear broken versions of the people he mimics, and that's what Paralysis did in the beginning. Mimic Dream's looks, features, and take control over him to lure his friends into a false sense of security, Paralysis shamefully did have plans to attack and kill each friend one by one and blame it on a freak accident through the usage of Dream's body. Paralysis signed as he became lost in his own thoughts as he regretted the past and his actions he made during the past with this group. Fear, the feeling that something is dangerous, to cause pain, or is a threat to ones body, Paralysis felt fear in the beginning, in the beginning of all of this that he lashed out harming those around him, he feared those around him, feared he'd never be accepted, fear that he'd be hurt again and again by this group.

Paralysis snapped out of his thoughts seeing the concern look in Dream's eyes, Paralysis wiped the blood away from his face and huffed, "just my thoughts that's all, thoughts of past~" Paralysis spoke as he lowered his head and looked away, "the thoughts of horrible things i've done to you guys out of fear and the pain of my own life~" Paralysis added clicking his claws together, "Trauma I guess...not really sure what to say~ I just know I harmed you and your friends with my hostile actions, snapping, bitting, getting into fights, breaking those who are weaker than me are ripping their hearts out just to consume them~" Paralysis hissed baring his teeth as his voice sounded venomous but Paralysis snapped into another emotion "But then you paved the way for me to have this new life, you're the light that guided me through this darkness, you really are a dream come true~" Paralysis spoke as he looked at Dream before smiling widely showing his sharpened teeth and fangs made for ripping off people's flesh as he approached Dream, "and now look, hehe~ from enemies, to friends, to lovers~ I don't know what to say dear, but I truly cannot thank you enough, I....I love you, Clay~" Paralysis spoke with a soft voice.

"I love you too Paralysis and nothing's ever going to change that" Dream spoke with a smile on his face before barking in fright as Paralysis hand snatched him up off the ground with a hug. Dream wheezed slightly before hugging Paralysis around the neck, even though Paralysis felt cold there was this warmth Dream could feel radiate off of Paralysis.

Yet, anger and annoyance would watch from afar with solid white eyes hidden in the trees knowing time was ending for them soon, shaking of their head the being left pulling the cloak's hood over their head to hid the pigsty of dark hair as fangs peeked out from under their lip glaring back towards those two idiots before looking back down into the darkness of the forest as the being melted into the shadows before him mumbling the words of ancient gibberish.

"||𝙹⚍ ᓵᔑリ 𝙹リꖎ|| ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭᔑリ↸ᓭ ᓭꖎ╎!¡ ℸ ̣ ⍑∷𝙹⚍⊣⍑ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⎓╎リ⊣ᒷ∷ᓭ ᔑリ↸ ||𝙹⚍∷ ꖎ╎⎓ᒷ ↸∷ᔑ╎リᓭ ʖᒷ⎓𝙹∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᒷ||ᒷᓭ..."