sunkist, #10 | 𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧

#10 | 𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧

ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ, ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒˢᵗᵃˡᵍⁱᶜ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗᵃⁿⁱᶜ.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ushiwaka's first love

It was a normal day for the Karasuno boys. Well, if you ignore the everyday banter of a certain freak duo — it's pretty normal.

Weeks have passed since Hinata came back to school. Everyone got used to seeing a bubbly, orange haired female middle blocker in the boys' volleyball team.

At first, everyone was flustered seeing her in a skirt. She looks especially cute. Looks, aura, and her personality makes everyone wanna protect her subconsciously — the simps are no exception. But as the days passed, it became a normal thing and the everyday flustered look on the whole school body's faces subsided — the simps are the only exception.

Anygays, as the days flew by, the practice match with the city boy alliance came close. Everyday was filled with enthusiastic crows practicing their hardest for the upcoming practice match. And today is the same as usual, but it was supposed to be a normal day.

The boys are in their club room changing into their gym clothes, getting ready for their run with the occasional chatter between them until someone breaks the peaceful atmosphere surrounding everyone.

"AAAHHHH!" Tanaka's sudden outburst attracted the other's attention.

"TANAKA! STOP SHOUTING!"

"Daichi, you're shouting too..." Asahi said while putting his shirt on. With the others in the background ignoring them probably used to this scene.

Suga chuckled a little before turning his attention towards Tanaka. "What are you even yelling for, Tanaka?"

Tanaka turned to him, tightly gripping the sports magazine that he's reading. "Suga-san... Oikawa's featured in Monthly Volleyball, and it even has his picture!" He exclaimed, looking and acting like it's the end of the world.

Hearing the name Oikawa brought them back to the time he visited Karasuno and kissed their baby crow. They were somewhat pissed.

Somewhat. Yea, right! That's an underestimation.

The grievances from the past cannot be forgotten so easily!

... maybe a kiss to Hinata's forehead too will solve it...

But until they get their revenge — Oikawa Tooru stays in their 'Most dangerous person, better watch out' list.

Suga scoffed, "Well, he's good enough to play in a national league... he's still hateful though!" For this mama crow, making a move on his favorite child is a big NO NO! "So, what does it say?" Suga asked casually, making his way towards Tanaka.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें