sunkist, #13 | 𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐫

#13 | 𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐫

ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ, ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒˢᵗᵃˡᵍⁱᶜ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗᵃⁿⁱᶜ.

barney is a dinosaur

"What are you making a fuss for?! Move out of the way, Kei!"

"I SAID NO! SHE CAN SLEEP IN MY ROOM! AND I'LL SLEEP HERE!"

"KEI!"

Oh! You might be wondering what the fuck is going on. The mother and the youngest son of the Tsukishima household are fighting over the guest room where the adorable tangerine was supposed to sleep for the night. A giant is just in the way.

"No one stays in this room. It's dirty." Tsukishima retorted in confidence. He thinks that excuse is enough to make his mother give up.

"I cleaned it yesterday." A mother never gives up an argument she's confident on winning.

"You can't!" Tsukishima is getting frustrated. Hinata Shoyo cannot enter the guest room. Tsukishima will die!

As the parent and child argued over the room. Hinata Shoyo stayed quiet at the back, feeling awkward. It was an unusual sight to see. And pretty entertaining if she's being honest.

I mean — it's not everyday you see Tsukishima Kei, the saltiest and most reserved person you'll ever meet, fight over something so trivial like a bedroom.

Anyways, as much as she wants to stay and watch the show unfold. It feels like she's intruding. "It's fine. I'll just go home, Auntie." She said, Mentally noting to call her driver to pick her up.

'I'll remember it if fate allows me too.' She thought.

Tsukishima almost breathed a sigh of relief at the ginger head's words. But also a bit disappointed because it means their time together would be cut off short. But he has his pride on the line. "Go ahead-'' But he was cut off by his mother, kicking him in the legs. And a glare full of annoyance.

"No need, Shoyo-chan. I already called your mother about you staying the night. And she allowed it. Kei is just being stubborn for no reason."

"I already told you, Mom! She can sleep in my room and I'll stay in the guest room!" He said in a whining tone, surprising Hinata. "And how did you even call her mother?!"

'Wow! Tsukishima is really different at home. He was acting pretty strange too earlier.' She thought, referring to his weird behavior while they were in the middle of studying for the exams.

Unknown to Tsukishima Kei, while he was distracted and in the middle of protecting whatever it is that he's hiding inside the guest room — to keep up his cool and 'i don't care about you or anyone' persona, he forgot the fact that he's childish attitude comes out when it comes to his mother. Therefore, successfully stripping whatever impression Hinata has of him.