sunkist, #00 | 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢᥆𝐧

TO CLEAR THE SITUATION

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

※HERMAPHRODITISM※ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵍᵒᵒᵍˡᵉ

HERMAPHRODITISM
ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵍᵒᵒᵍˡᵉ.

⤿ Also referred to as intersex, is a condition in which there is a discrepancy between the external and internal sexual genital organs.
It is grouped together with other conditions as a disorder of sex development.

⤿Starting from here, everything that will be listed down below shall be taken with caution.

⤿Not everything here is scientifically correct and please be reminded that this is a fictional story.

⤿Everything is for the plot and my entertainment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

HERMAPHRODITISM※
ᵇʸ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵘ ᵈᵃᶻᵃⁱ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵃⁿᵛᵐᵃʳ.

Hinata Shoyo was born as a hermaphrodite. But it wasn't suppose to reach the stage where it will put his life in danger.

But because of all the physical exertion and the amount of stress he is experiencing, a complete mayhem happened in his internal organs. Physically and mentally, if he wasn't sent to the hospital on time he'll end up crippled for the rest of his life.

For Hinata Shoyo to be saved, he'll need to go in an operation to remove the XY Chromosomes or any thing that only belongs to a male from his body.

Hinata Shoyo needs to be rid of his external genitals and internal male cells.

Additional Information
ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʷʰʸ ⁿᵒᵗ.

⤿ because of hermaphroditism, his growth was hindered.

⤿ his external and internal growth was being restrained in order to cope with his rare condition. Meaning if he's an idiot, it's because his brained hasn't matured yet and can only store the information that he wants to remember or he finds particularly interesting. This may also affect his physical abilities depending on what he choose to do after his change.
It may be bad, good or very good. Like Saitama good!

⤿ there are only a total of five people recorded who has this rare condition, including Hinata Shoyo. One is dead. Two choose to stay anonymous. The other one is a red-head, chainsaw addicted reap- human named, Grell Sutcliff. Last news about him is that he's happily chasing a guy named Bassy-chan~.