Chapter Thirteen:Proffessor

It has been a couple weeks since the Weasley's have visited and there are only four days until it's time to go to Hogwarts and I've been keeping myself busy by trying everything I can think of.

I also learned something last week, I have a photographic memory so I only need to do something correctly once to be able to do it whenever.

As of right now however I am making a candy bowl that, if this charm works, will never empty of whatever candy you want to be in it.

I was trying to think of the right words for this when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open," I called out, not really caring who it was.

When I finally found the correct words I could hear my guest enter the dining room and stand in the doorway.

"I'm almost done, have a seat and I'll be with you in a second," I told my guest.

As I heard him take a seat I tapped the bowl with my wand and muttered the words I had found, "Semper Impletur."

As I decided to put lemon drops in it I pictured them in my mind and soon the bowl became filled with the sour little morsels.

"That is truly remarkable magic for a first year to do," I heard and elderly voice state.

"Perhaps, but then again, Molly says that even she can't do half of what I do.  Lemon Drop?" I asked as I begin to turn around.

I freeze when I see who it is that is sitting in front of me.

"Thank you, Miss Storm," Headmaster Dumbledore said as he took one of the candies from the bowl and and put it in his mouth.  "These are quite delightful."

"Thank you, sir.  To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, Headmaster?"

"I came as I had heard that you were doing advanced magic before you had even attended my school.  I came to see if these rumors were correct, which was proven by what you have just demonstrated.  The question now becomes what to do with such talent," he says as he looks at me with his twinkling eyes.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"You are far more advanced than most who graduate my school so therefore it is up to you what you do from here."

I thought about it for a few seconds, "What are my options, sir."

"Well Miss Storm, you can take your tests now and do whatever you want from there or you can go to school with students your own age.  Also, there is no need to be so formal with me, just Albus is fine."

I sat there mulling it over in my head a few times before I thought of something, "Sir, may I offer a third option?  Also, I will call you Albus if you call me Ruby."

"Of course you may offer another option Ruby."

"Would it be acceptable if I took my test right now, went to school with students my own age, and during the summers apprentice for various lines of work until I make a more permanent decision?"

He thought about for a second before he smiled, "That would be perfectly acceptable, Ruby.  When would you like to take your OWL's?"

"Can I take them with whichever class takes them this year, Albus?"

"Of course, my dear."

"In that case I'll take it then."

"Very well my dear, allow me to congratulate you on going to Hogwarts."

Sorry about the short chapter.