Chapter Eleven:One Little, Two Little,...

Ruby POV

It has been a month since my encounter with the Weasley's.

Since then I have been reading about all of the creatures, plants, people, spells, and potions that I could.

When it comes down to it the things that I have enjoyed the most are potions, transfiguration spells, and charms.

I immediately figured out how to use spells to make my house how I wanted it.

Now where ever you are in the house if you look up you can see an image of the sky.

I have the walls painted a midnight blue with gold trimmings around.

I only have three week's before it's time for me to go to Hogwarts and I'm ecstatic.

I'm currently in the basement finishing my work on a cauldron of Babbling Beverage, a potion that causes uncontrollable speaking of nonsense.

I plan on beginning to pranking people who are down right pricks or people who need to lighten up a bit, who knows maybe I can start a prank war.

Just as I finish stirring I hear a sputtering from the sitting room fireplace.

I walk up to the the sitting room to see who was trying to come to my home.  You see I placed an enchantment on the mantel so that it would show me who was going to show up.

When I saw that it was the Weasley's I immediatly was overjoyed, you see Molly and Arthur have come by quite frequently to have a cuppa.

"Exspectata," I said, which was the spell to let them through.

Suddenly the green flames shot up and red heads started falling out one after another.

"Well I certainly wasn't expecting this when I woke up this moring," I stated.

Suddenly two very similar heads popped out of the squirming pile, "Stripe, do you think you could help us out here?" they asked in unison.

"Why would I do that this is quite entertaining?"

When I said this they put there heads together and whispered for a few seconds.

"We come bearing cauldron cakes," George said.

My eyes widened as I raised my wand, "Enodo."

They immediately got separated and I stared at George.

"Where are they?" I asked in a serious voice.

He and Fred reached into their pockets and threw the into the hallway.

I dove after them turning into a tiger in midair and and devouring them in one bite.

I licked my lips and walked back into the room forgetting to turn back.

"M-mom why is there a tiger in here?" asked a stuttering boy who looked to be about my age.

"That's our host now be polite," Molly replied.

Realizing that I was still a tiger I turned back and smiled at him, "Sorry about that."

He stared at me amazed, "Wicked!"

Then a pompous boy stood up from the others and looked around before looking at me, "Where are your parents?" he asked me.

"I don't know, I never knew them," I replied.

"I'm sorry," he stated insincerely.

Remembering my potion I suddenly shot up, "Shoot!"

Ignoring the questioning looks I got I ran down to the basement where my cauldron sat, "Custodi."